By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Peril on Gorgon was okay but Murder on Eridanos was fantastic!!! Made me a huge fan of Megan Starks and was excited to see what she could do being a Director on The Outer Worlds 2. Made me sad when she left for Activision.....

Around the Network

No Gamepass means it's a likely skip for me. I can't see myself shelling out tons of money just to play the DLC. It's a shame that Private Division is so shitty, I've never seen the DLC season pass with a discount larger than 10% off even though both DLC's will soon be over 2 years old (2nd DLC was March 2021, so next month DLC 2 turns 2 years old). So glad that Xbox gets to publish the sequel, which means day one Gamepass on the base game, a likely free next-gen update on the 10th gen Xbox consoles, and much faster and larger discounts on any DLC that is released for it.

gtotheunit91 said:

Atomic Heart becoming quite the hit with players! 

Sucks that the Xbox version is so inferior.

Definitely not going to touch it any time soon even when I had it pre-installed.

Performance sucks and achievements are broken as well.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n53002/atomic-heart-update-broken-achievements

shikamaru317 said:
Spade said:

94K on TA for Atomic Heart...

Great outing for their first game!

That is very good considering it has only been out for a few days. To compare to some of Xbox's other day one Gamepass games, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party:

• Ni No Kuni- 22k
  • Afterparty- 32k
  • Hello Neighbor 2- 44k
  • Planet Coaster- 45k
  • Worms Rumble- 46k
  • Persona 5- 54k
  • Wasteland 3- 61k
  • Scorn- 64k
  • MLB The Show 22- 66k
  • As Dusk Falls- 66k
  • Octopath Traveler- 67k
  • Dragon Quest 11- 77k
  • Bleeding Edge- 77k
  • Hotshot Racing- 79k
  • Neon Abyss- 79k
  • Call of the Sea- 84k
  • Undertale- 91k
  • Two Point Hospital- 91k
  • Twelve Minutes- 92k
  • Sniper Elite 5- 92k
  • Atomic Heart- 94k
  • MLB The Show 21- 95k
  • Aragami 2- 96k
  • art of rally- 97k
  • HiFi Rush- 99k
  • The Gunk- 100k
  • Age of Empires 2 DE- 101k
  • New Super Lucky's Tale- 102k
  • Second Extinction- 107k
  • Moving Out- 107k
  • A Plague Tale: Requiem- 110k
  • The Medium- 121k
  • My Friend Pedro- 122k
  • Gears Tactics- 125k
  • Hades- 127k
  • Blair Witch- 131k
  • Tetris Effect Connected- 137k
  • Battletoads- 140k
  • Streets of Rage 4- 149k
  • Psychonauts 2- 150k
  • MS Flight Sim- 152k
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps- 155k
  • The Ascent- 161k
  • Grounded- 177k
  • TMNT Shredder's Revenge- 181k
  • Crackdown 3- 190k
  • Outriders- 233k
  • Golf With Your Friends- 247k
  • Back 4 Blood- 296k
  • The Outer Worlds- 309k
  • State of Decay 2- 379k

Based on the way it is tracking currently after just 3 days, I'd guess that Atomic Heart will eventually land somewhere between Crackdown 3 and Outriders most likely.

Atomic Hearts is up to 116k now, 2 days later, passing 10 more games on that list I made. 

I wouldn't even consider spending money on Atomic Heart with its ties to Russia. Maybe I'll play it once they fix those numerous issues since it's on GP but I don't know. Lost all interest and hype for it.

Around the Network

Imagine if Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky went off to create a 2nd Obsidian studio together which functioned like Arkane Lyon/Austin (I.E. Basically independent of each other but sharing the name for branding). 🤤

Obsidian has too many dang Directors under one roof, Idk how Feargus does it.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 February 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Imagine if Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky went off to create a 2nd Obsidian studio together which functioned like Arkane Lyon/Austin (I.E. Basically independent of each other but sharing the name for branding). 🤤

Obsidian has too many dang Directors under one roof, Idk how Feargus does it.

Feargus himself being quite an accomplished Director! I wonder if that's why Megan Starks left. Too many directors to really shine. 

Although idk if it would be worth opening up a 2nd studio considering some of these guys don't have much more time left before retiring.