By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Cool, now they just need to flip it on it's head so you can actually see something other than black

The game definitely screams Scott Pilgrim vs The World!

Around the Network

Developer_Direct, Presented by Xbox & Bethesda - YouTube

Seems to be doing well in views, it is currently sitting at 1.9m views.

Just as a comparison to something similar, I checked some recent State of Plays.

I'd say that's great for a show which was repeatedly said as only featuring 4 titles, it wasn't overhyped, it was just gameplay for announced titles.

On top of the extremely positive reception to the shows format it has undoubtedly been a huge success marketing wise.

Xbox has finally nailed their marketing approach for their shows, Lol. Not including E3, their E3 format has been fine.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 January 2023

Developer_Direct: Presented by ID@Xbox.

• Planet of Lana
  • The Last Case of Benedict Fox
  • Ark 2
  • Cocoon
  • Hollow Knight: Silksong
  • Lies of P
  • Ravenlok
  • Replaced
  • Stalker 2
Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 January 2023

shikamaru317 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Same, low-key the reviews got me wanting to pick it up. 

Yeah, it has even scored 1 point above the original. If it can stay at a 90 average it might just get a GOTY nomination later this year honestly.

Stiff competition in 2023 though, we have alot of new games coming from studios/series that pulled off 90+ reviews in the past including Starfield (3 of the last 4 singleplayer Bethesda games scored 90+), Suicide Squad (Rocksteady got a 90+ average on 2 of their last 3 AAA games), Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (last 3 mainline Zelda games were 90+), and Resident Evil 4 Remake (original Res 4 got a 96 on Gamecube and Res 2 Remake got a 92 average). Meanwhile I'd say that Diablo 4 and Spider-Man 2 also have pretty good chances of being among the GOTY nominees at the end of the year, the previous 2 mainline Diablo games got 89 and 88 respectively, and Diablo 4 so far looks like a better game than 2 or 3, while Spider-Man (2018) got an 87 and the main complaint was the Ubisoft like open world design, so if they fixed the open world design a 90+ is a definite possibility.

Agree with everything you said. Definitely a strong year for gaming!