By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

VAMPIRE SURVIVORS!!! It is the most addicting game I've played in years. 

Tried the Xbox version today and it looks good on my TV.

Can definitely delete the PC version now.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
trunkswd said:

VAMPIRE SURVIVORS!!! It is the most addicting game I've played in years. 

Tried the Xbox version today and it looks good on my TV.

Can definitely delete the PC version now.

I've also swapped from the PC to Xbox version. Mainly due to the PC version crashing on me several times.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Ryuu96 said:

Sure, they theoretically can, it's not a legally binding statement, I just don't think they will, and I have no doubt that by their current statements they mean all CoDs will remain multiplatform, not just Warzone. They would have had a legally binding document until at least 2027 (and I also believe they would have continued that document beyond 2027) if Sony signed it

In my experience, you really do not know and if you are an authority to judge such a situation, you cannot rely on public statements that has no binding.  I am saying if I was the CMA or any authority, those statements mean nothing, its PR. 

Lets be honest here Ryuu, Phil statement does not cover anything.  It just says the PS system will have a shipped version of COD.  That is way to ambiguous when he could have stated the exact version. 

Sony does not want a legal document for a limited time, they want a document that states that COD will never leave and they can wait to see if the EU make that a condition to the sale.  Its a game of chicken and the way Sony sees it, they have nothing to loose.  Either way they are probably going to get something they want.

Not sure what this potentially means, but the PC Gaming Show 2023 Preview is this Thursday, November 17th. On Steam, it's advertising that you can watch it live on Steam, but when you go to the showcases Steam page, it lists a lot of interesting games. High on Life, Starfield, Redfall, Star Wars: Jedi Survivor, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, Ark 2, and along with a handful of others. Even on each individual games Steam page, it displays an advertisement for the showcase.

What could we get, who knows. Could just be reused footage we've already seen, but it will be interesting to find out.

Here's a link to the showcases Steam page

PC Gaming Show: 2023 Preview (steampowered.com)

Around the Network

Man, I did not take into consideration just how big of a deal Discord would play in revitalizing Halo Infinite! Every single content creator openly invites viewers to their Discord servers and all of them are blowing up like crazy. It's fun watching twitch streamers like UberNick, Mint Blitz, or someone like LateNightGaming playing custom games with viewers every day now. This is what Halo is all about! Can't wait for the Custom Game Browser to get added in Season 3!!! By this time next year, we may be talking about Halo Infinite getting nominated for Best Ongoing Game

gtotheunit91 said:

Anyone play Diglett's yet in Infinite?

lol I saw Royal2 playin this and it looked like a lot of fun, I had a post typed out about it but never posted it. Love these lil mini game type maps

Since Xbox has barely any nominations this year do you think they should go harder on the announcements?

Or...Would you rather Xbox goes all in on TGA's or would you rather an X0 in February?

Ryuu96 said:

Alexa play about damn time