By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

If Starfield is delayed.

+ They'd be no point announcing a Starfield deep dive this early.

+ They'd be no point doing one until after June E3.

+ If Starfield is delayed but they still have a deep dive before E3...I think it would be a waste of developers time and resources.

I've flipped between June/September about 10 times in the past hour

What if they release it in June, a week after E3, Lol. Have the Xbox showcase in June and then a week later Starfield releases, Xbox would absolutely dominate the news cycle, that'd be hype, here's our showcase and now go and enjoy our massive exclusive at the end of all of this good news.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Backtracking

He seemed pretty certain when he first said it.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 11 January 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Corrupt ass Chile backing their findings up with facts, research and stuff, Smfh.

TLDR: Keeping CoD off PlayStation would hurt Xbox more than it hurts PlayStation.

Chile is not corrupt , Chile is Fucking stupid

shikamaru317 said:
trunkswd said:

That would give about 10-12 minutes per game. 

That assumes there is only 4 games. They said they will have games from studios including Zenimax Online, Turn 10, Mojang, and Arkane. Saying that it includes those 4 studios means there will be more than just those 4 studios showing off games. Those are the main 4 who will have the most time dedicated to their showings of Redfall, ESO's 7th expansion, Forza Motorsport, and Minecraft Legends, but not all 45 minutes will be split between those 4 games.  

Some things that could be be there in addition to the 4 main showcase studios imo:

• FH5 2nd expansion from Playground, combined alongside the Forza Motorsport showcase
  • HiFi Rush reveal
  • Project Belfry Reveal
  • Goldeneye Remaster trailer and release date
  • January 2nd Gamepass update
  • A short Starfield sting giving the date of the dedicated Starfield showcase, and maybe even the release date for Starfield

That is very much possible. Each of those wouldn't need more than 2-3 minutes. So maybe more like 8 minutes for the 4 main games. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Loneken said:
Ryuu96 said:

Corrupt ass Chile backing their findings up with facts, research and stuff, Smfh.

TLDR: Keeping CoD off PlayStation would hurt Xbox more than it hurts PlayStation.

I was being sarcastic but Idk if you are, Lol.

They're absolutely right to say that keeping CoD off PS would hurt Xbox more than it hurts PS based on their own data for their market. They backed it up with surveys that simply not enough people would switch, Xbox is irrelevant in Chile, Microsoft would lose more money than they'd gain based on Chile's market specifically.

Around the Network
Loneken said:
Ryuu96 said:

That's rude lol

Ryuu96 said:

Backtracking

He seemed pretty certain when he first said it.

Another crown taken!

October 2024 Articles:

Star Wars Outlaws (XS) Review -- 4/10 |

Ryuu96 said:

Ubisoft is completely collapsing.

Yeah, it is sad to see. 7 unannounced games cancelled in 6 months (4 in July, 3 in January). Skull & Bones delayed yet again (though this time only from March to Q2). They claim they are cancelling these 7 unannounced games to focus on their core series and make them larger sources of revenue (presumably those Core series would be Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Just Dance, Tom Clancy, and maybe Watch Dogs). I hope it works out for them, I'd really hate to see them get acquired by Netease or Tencent, as I don't trust the Chinese at all, and Sony would be even worse as they would make most of their games exclusive to PS. Embracer meanwhile probably wouldn't be allowed to acquire them, as Embracer already has 132 game studios and 17,500 employees, and acquiring Ubisoft would bring them up to 184 studios and nearly 38,000 employees, not sure if the regulators would like the idea of the fate of 38,000 game developers and publishers resting in the hands of a single company. So that doesn't exactly leave anybody good to acquire Ubisoft. Xbox wouldn't be allowed to unless they abandon ABK first.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 11 January 2023

Wait? Chile says most players on Playstation would simply switch to other games then? Which not only means that Xbox wouldn't simply get the market lead and Sony would lose almost nothing from it but it also means other competitive shooters wouldn't get stomped so much anymore and get a chance as well to survive? Damn, so many arguments I'm sure FTC or whatever they are called will simply ignore all of that haha

Get ready to see every game Xbox currently has in development releasing at least 1 year later than we expected it to release