By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 11 52.38%

No 7 33.33%

Still need convincing (sp... 3 14.29%

Total:21

Completed FFIV, not sure if I continue with FF or take a break hmm

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

The games 7th expansion is releasing!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I have been playing dragon age non stop for the last 2 weeks. Finished origins, 2 and on trespasser dlc for inquisition now. This series is awesome.

I initially tried inquisition a couple years ago but didnt play origins or 2 so wasn't familiar with the lore. Still think inquisition is very bloated but I skipped most of the check list quests.

Around the Network

G2ThaUNiT said:
NightF0x73 said:

Someone is here :)

Nice man! Aesthetically, the console looks really cool! What are you gonna be installing on that beastly SSD size??

The whole Halo & Gears collection :)

Forza Motorsport + Horizon 4/5

Black Ops 6

Octopath Traveler 1 & 2

Sparking Zero

FF Pixel Collection :P

And many many more hehe

Neva is as beautiful as I expected. Just finished act 1. Going to be playing it between sessions of Metaphor.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Neva is as beautiful as I expected. Just finished act 1. Going to be playing it between sessions of Metaphor.

Every frame I see from Neva looks like a painting.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 19 hours ago