By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 2 100.00%

No 0 0%

Still need convincing (sp... 0 0%

Total:2
DroidKnight said:
gtotheunit91 said:

I don't ordinarily watch his videos, but I just watched colteastwood's latest video regarding the showcase, and he claims sources are saying Starfield will release BEFORE Redfall. Either March or April. 

I found a new guy(to me) I never heard off before, he'll probably have a video on this tonight.  I think it was a Jaywood and some numbers after his name.

Oh you mean King Xbot? @Jaywood2010 

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
DroidKnight said:

I found a new guy(to me) I never heard off before, he'll probably have a video on this tonight.  I think it was a Jaywood and some numbers after his name.

Oh you mean King Xbot? @Jaywood2010 

Oh, you've heard of him?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

For copium, the new Starfield date will be April 12th: International Day of Human Space Flight.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 29 December 2022

If MS release something in the first 10 months of 2023 I’d be impressed :L

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Ryuu96 said:

For copium, the new Starfield date will be April 12th: International Day of Human Space Flight.

That would probably be perfect. So far April only has 

4th - last-gen release of Hogwarts Legacy
14th - Mega Man Battle Network collection
28th - Dead Island 2

So April is looking pretty barren currently if MS wants to give Starfield as much of the spotlight as possible. 

Around the Network

I really hope Starfield isn't delayed to the holiday period. While Redfall looks interesting, I doubt it will be big enough to carry Xbox 1st party for the whole year. I really need it to be the first half of 2022.

gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

That would probably be perfect. So far April only has 

4th - last-gen release of Hogwarts Legacy
14th - Mega Man Battle Network collection
28th - Dead Island 2

So April is looking pretty barren currently if MS wants to give Starfield as much of the spotlight as possible. 

Think Redfall would have to be late May if that did happen though, Bethesda is still operating independently and I don't think they'd want to release Starfield too close to Redfall.

Makes me 2nd guess when the event will be, it honestly has to be January or very early February at this point, Starfield still has very little marketing for a game of its size, if Starfield is March then we'd be looking at 1 month of hard marketing if the event is February, Lol. Surely it can't be March for those reasons and the event can only really be late January at the earliest.

Just convinced myself further that Starfield is delayed, Lol.

NobleTeam360 said:

I really hope Starfield isn't delayed to the holiday period. While Redfall looks interesting, I doubt it will be big enough to carry Xbox 1st party for the whole year. I really need it to be the first half of 2022.

My personal prediction right now is Starfield in August/September and Hellblade II in November (no Contraband or Avowed) + Tango IP and Project Belfry for 2nd half. Minecraft/Redfall make Early 23 and Motorsport is 50/50. Something like this.

• April - Minecraft Legends.
  • May - Redfall.
  • August - Forza Motorsport.
  • September - Starfield.
  • October - Tango IP & Project Belfry.
  • November - Hellblade II.
Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 29 December 2022

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl - Official 'Come to Me' Gameplay Trailer (4K) - YouTube

I take it the Tango IP and Project Belfry are smaller-scope projects? If Hellblade 2 can also release this year (along with Starfield, Forza, and Redfall) then it actually could end up being a pretty good year.