By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BasilZero said:
Ryuu96 said:

NateDrake said:

Square Enix has many things planned for Xbox, yes. Final Fantasy 16 is among them -- which has been said several times now. FF Pixel Remaster Collection is the more immediate release coming from SqEx for Xbox. And the support extends beyond just Final Fantasy stuff.

FFPixel remasters - cant wait to get them again lol

Hoping Secret of Mana and Trials of Mana come too.

Do you mean the remakes or the Mana collection. Latter is not leaving Switch. Since technically Nintendo has some ownership on it. Something to do with Nintendo saved the source code and SE lost it? Details are fuzzy. Trials of Mana remake is good tho. Secret...yeesh.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Sorry for the double post. Digital Foundry on Space Marine 2 is an eye-opener. Series X it is.  Also got Gundam Witch From Mercury on sale for 4 bucks on the Xbox store so going to start watching that soon.

I hope SM2 sparks the rejuvenation of the AAA TPS SP market. The one thing I miss from the 7th gen is how popular that genre was. A stray Aliens Fireteam Elite and Gungrabe GORE are great but I need more. So SM2 this year and E-Day next year? Let's get more of these and fewer Concords and Redfalls.

It triggers me that everyone is calling Space Marine 2 - SM2 because every single damn time I'm like "Spider-Man 2? Huh?"

This is GoW vs GoW all over again.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 September 2024

Ryuu96 said:

It triggers me that everyone is calling Space Marine 2 - SM2 because every single damn time I'm like "Spider-Man 2? Huh?"

This is GoW vs GoW all over again.

I can't stand the GoW series. But I enjoy the GoW series.

I just watched a couple COD videos, holy shit those spawns are so bad, Lmfao.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 September 2024

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I just watched a couple COD videos, holy shit those spawns are so bad, Lmfao.

What did I just watch, LOL

Leynos said:

Do you mean the remakes or the Mana collection. Latter is not leaving Switch. Since technically Nintendo has some ownership on it. Something to do with Nintendo saved the source code and SE lost it? Details are fuzzy. Trials of Mana remake is good tho. Secret...yeesh.

Remakes obviously.

Shame that SE fumbled on the original Mana games - at least release the Mana collection on Steam like they did with FF Legends.

I havent played Secret of Mana remake but I did play the original on SNES years ago - it was one of the most popular games of the series but I personally loved Trials of Mana on SNES - did like 2-3 playthroughs of Trials on SNES.

I played Trials of Mana remake on Switch about two years ago and really enjoyed it. It was everything I had hoped for a remake of Trials of Mana (which btw I did not expect them to remake it , it was just something I wished/hoped for alongside remakes of other games I love like Super Mario RPG which got one last year as well lol).

I'm planning to play through the Mana collection on Switch in the future but I have Trials of Mana remake on both PS4 and PC as well (and SoM remake on PS4 and PC).

I got Legend of Mana but havent played it yet.

I played a bit of Children of Mana but didnt get into it too much.

I also played Sword of Mana (remake of the first Mana game) on GBA years ago but never finished it - and I have the mobile remake of the first Mana game - titled Adventures of Mana on my phone (alongside the original Secret of Mana on iPhone).

Then I have my least favorite Mana game of the entire series.....Dawn of Mana on PS2 - I just hate the gameplay.

I'll get Visions of Mana eventually in the future.

Ryuu96 said:
jason1637 said:

Tbh B06 is the best CoD of this gen thus far imo. Treyarch is so far ahead of the other devs.

That's not exactly a high bar, Lol.

How is it compared to the good CoDs?

Eh still early but rn imo compared to other Black Ops i have

Cold War (hot take but i really enjoyed the MP lots of BO2 maps, my fav CoD of all time btw) > B02 > B03 > B06 > B01 > B04.

For this gen

Cold War > B06 > MW2 > Vanguard, didnt play MW3.

BasilZero said:
Leynos said:

Remakes obviously.

Shame that SE fumbled on the original Mana games - at least release the Mana collection on Steam like they did with FF Legends.

I havent played Secret of Mana remake but I did play the original on SNES years ago - it was one of the most popular games of the series but I personally loved Trials of Mana on SNES - did like 2-3 playthroughs of Trials on SNES.

I played Trials of Mana remake on Switch about two years ago and really enjoyed it. It was everything I had hoped for a remake of Trials of Mana (which btw I did not expect them to remake it , it was just something I wished/hoped for alongside remakes of other games I love like Super Mario RPG which got one last year as well lol).

I'm planning to play through the Mana collection on Switch in the future but I have Trials of Mana remake on both PS4 and PC as well (and SoM remake on PS4 and PC).

I got Legend of Mana but havent played it yet.

I played a bit of Children of Mana but didnt get into it too much.

I also played Sword of Mana (remake of the first Mana game) on GBA years ago but never finished it - and I have the mobile remake of the first Mana game - titled Adventures of Mana on my phone (alongside the original Secret of Mana on iPhone).

Then I have my least favorite Mana game of the entire series.....Dawn of Mana on PS2 - I just hate the gameplay.

I'll get Visions of Mana eventually in the future.

Yeah the remake of Secret is bad but feel free to try it. ALso plan to get Visions down the line but with Gundam Breaker 4 and Space Marine 2 so close together something had to be put on the wishlist.

Just testing this shit, ignore the off-topic, Lol.

Used to be a huge Chargers fan and season ticket holder.

But tbh it's been a relief since the Chargers were disintegrated and the NFL imploded and no longer exists. Really has freed up my Sundays.

— Mat Piscatella (@matpiscatella.bsky.social) Sep 8, 2024 at 21:49