By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So how’s the Xbox app experience on PC these days?

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

I've played a few games on it, seems fine to me.

VersusEvil said:

A hundred times better than it was a couple of years ago. Which I’m not saying it’s in a perfect state though. That’s just saying how bad of a state it was in previously lol

shikamaru317 said:

Enotria indefinitely delayed on Xbox, devs say it is due to poor and slow communication by Xbox during the submission process:

https://enotriathelastsong.com/news/enotria-the-last-song-official-announcement

First HAAK now Enotria

Also don't forget to mention that the Dune devs are having issues with the Xbox series S, probably paid by Sony aswell... =p.

Just don't get it, if Xbox really doesn't care about sales whats the point of Series S?

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

Also don't forget to mention that the Dune devs are having issues with the Xbox series S, probably paid by Sony aswell... =p.

Just don't get it, if Xbox really doesn't care about sales whats the point of Series S?

You're twisting their words like ColtEastwood.

It's still slated to release on both Xbox and PlayStation simultaneously but they're doing a PC beta first for optimisation reasons, they straight up said in the same article they plan on it running well on all low-end machines, not just Series S but also low-end PCs as well. "Yeah, yeah it does. But it will still perform well on hardware that's years and years old. We'll be able to do it!"

The only thing he said is Series S is a challenge, no shit it's a challenge, as would these other low-end machines.

It's just another clickbait article to say "Series S bad" and honestly I'm tired of this fake rage-bait some are trying to push onto Series S. Black Myth didn't even blame Xbox Series S IIRC and it runs like crap on PS5 as well, BG3 was delayed slightly due to a parity requirement but Larian straight up said Xbox Series S allowed them to optimise for all platforms which ultimately resulted in a better game.

Developers would love if everything was simple and easy, they'd love if there was only one platform to develop for, aka the PS5 only, that isn't the case and it's not them who decide, it's the publisher. It's on them to reach out to the consumers and nearly half of Xbox Series sales are Series S. The only mistake with Series S was not making it the same RAM as Series X.

Xbox never said they don't care about hardware sales.

And that Del Walker guy talking shit about Series S by responding to well known Twitter trolls (Lol) loves to get in the headlines but him saying he wasn't talking about Suicide Squad means he could only be talking about Jedi Survivor, a game which ran like crap on every platform it was on and is now releasing on Xbox One/PS4...Give me a break with the fake rage. Anyone still developing for Xbox One/PS4 has no right to criticise Series S and especially those who release games that run poorly on all platforms.

It all feels incredibly like fake outrage, tell Microsoft the next Xbox should have the same RAM but otherwise shut up and meet your consumers, nearly half of Xbox Series consumers are on Series S and without Series S, the Xbox Series likely would have sold millions less, IIRC a huge % of Series S owners are new to Xbox as well (we still have millions on Xbox One as well who haven't upgraded yet). These are your consumers.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 September 2024

Going to go enjoy Age of Mythology instead of being caught up in the new fake outrage 🫡

Be back when I'm done with it.

I told Trucks months ago to transfer the OP over to G2 and still waiting

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 03 September 2024

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.