By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Microsoft should add Spyro as DLC to Age of Mythology. But nooooo!!!! Microsoft is ALLERGIC to money.

Ryuu96 said:

COD HQ is a mess. started installing that thinking it would activate the beta and now it installing like 20 items, and asking for 170 extra gb of space.

MS should bring back Fabio and do a Wizards and Warriors reboot.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

konnichiwa said:

No Vesperia?  No Berseria?  Those two are my favourites...

Not yet.

I've been playing other jRPGs.

I have Vesperia on all 3 consoles and PC (helps that I bought each version for like $10) and Berseria on both PS4 and PC.

I'm planning to play Vesperia on Switch first (currently playing Bravely Default II) and Zestiria on PS4.

Edit: Oh , I'm thinking about playing Xillia 2 on PS3 as well but waiting to see if the rumor of Xillia 1 will come with 2 next month (TGS or the rumored Sony show in september).

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
konnichiwa said:

No Vesperia?  No Berseria?  Those two are my favourites...

Not yet.

I've been playing other jRPGs.

I have Vesperia on all 3 consoles and PC (helps that I bought each version for like $10) and Berseria on both PS4 and PC.

I'm planning to play Vesperia on Switch first (currently playing Bravely Default II) and Zestiria on PS4.

Edit: Oh , I'm thinking about playing Xillia 2 on PS3 as well but waiting to see if the rumor of Xillia 1 will come with 2 next month (TGS or the rumored Sony show in september).

Yeah the next few weeks we probably see some announcements,   I hope you manage to get trough Zestiria, it makes Berseria so much better....

Edit: Made 3 extra purchases

- Completed the collection aswell and got DOA 1 Ultimate

- Purrfect 

- Also got the the Mummy Demastered, one of those highly acclaimed Metroidvania games...

Last edited by konnichiwa - on 29 August 2024

Xbox should bring back scalebound, cancellation still hurts today lol

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

The day is finally here.  Another pick up for the physical collection. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.