By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hmm, the requirements are under preferred rather than required and the listing specifically says "Experience with Xbox Live, PSN, Steam or other online gaming platforms" Not sure what it means by "other online gaming platforms" though, but it seems to allude to them just wanting someone with online platform experience. 

Definitely not confirmation as there was that PS3 leak back in the day of Epic Games testing the game but it was never meant to be released on PS3. But this time around, who knows. 

Around the Network

I'm not going to say it won't ever come but job postings like this are ALWAYS nothingburgers, of course they are going to list other platforms as desirable experience, it's almost the same shit anyway, someone brilliant at PSN will VERY LIKELY be able to transfer their knowledge over to Xbox Live, they aren't going to say to someone "YOU ONLY HAVE EXPERIENCING DEVELOPING PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVES? DENIED!!!" Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

I'm not going to say it won't ever come but job postings like this are ALWAYS nothingburgers, of course they are going to list other platforms as desirable experience, it's almost the same shit anyway, someone brilliant at PSN will VERY LIKELY be able to transfer their knowledge over to Xbox Live, they aren't going to say to someone "YOU ONLY HAVE EXPERIENCING DEVELOPING PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVES? DENIED!!!" Lol.

Insider Gaming took the story down someone saw an opportunity for mass clicks and quickly ran with it without actually reading the job posting. They didn't even mention the "or other online gaming platforms" part of the preferred requirement. They stopped at PSN. 

SMH at IG for clickbait.

(and let's stay in touch, we have another update for you soon)!

Around the Network

Finally achieving 50-55fps in Dragons Dogma 2 and all it took was a 120hz monitor, turning off RT and putting graphics to low. Console gaming in the trash.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

And it's not just the game itself that is having success right away. Sources have told me under the condition the numbers not be made public right now that, over the last 24 hours, the sales numbers for the Xbox Series S have been as high, if not higher, than at any point aside from the console's release window. As far as why it would be the Series S with such high numbers, it's because it's the most affordable console where College Football 25 is available. It's unclear at this point how many Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 systems were sold over the last 24 hours.

Inside The Response To College Football 25 - Insider Gaming

Ryuu96 said:

Has XBox ever confirmed if the day-one games NOT coming to standard Game Pass includes third-parties, like all of the games coming this week?  I've been out of the loop lately.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

kenjab said:
Ryuu96 said:

Has XBox ever confirmed if the day-one games NOT coming to standard Game Pass includes third-parties, like all of the games coming this week?  I've been out of the loop lately.

Game Pass Standard isn't even available yet. So no changes at this point. 

They haven't mentioned first-party / third-party for Standard. What they should do is announce WHEN games will come to Standard. 3 months after day 1? 6 months? 12 months? IMO 3 or 6 months makes the most sense.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

If College Football can do that to Series S then I wonder what GTA 6 will do.