By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NightF0x73 said:

Not checking any Xbox related news since last month and first thing I see is the European one...
First time since 10 years that a TON of games are planned and they decided to do this.

As a French player since 360, what a time to be an Xbox only player ...

Someone call the boys, we found another one. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

PixelPirate said:

Woops, true that. What do you guys think of Cloud Gaming? Has anyone here actively used it?

I have used it a lot mostly for games I do not want to download but interested in seeing if I like them.  For my connection it works great and gives me a good indication of whether I like a game enough to put on my drive as space is limited.

I've tried MS cloud gaming quite a few times. Last time i tried it was before they nerfed their cloud division budget so i'm not sure how good it is now. But I would play like an hour or so of a game while it downloads through the Cloud, or try it before downloading. It's gotten better over the years for sure but even with 500mb wifi it still has its issues. Last game i tried it on was Ghostwire Tokyo to see if i'd like the game.

Around the Network

Is Cygni: All Guns Blazing on anyone else's radar? It's promising to be a next-gen shmup (Ikaruga, Galaga, Radiant Silvergun) with AAA sensibilities with a bigger focus on story, cinematics, and features a fully orchestrated soundtrack. Along with the usual big action set pieces the genre is known for. Looks like an insanely fun time and releases in just a few weeks on August 5th and is part of Konami's push back into PC/Console gaming.

Xbox needs a xCloud only plan.