By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Don't mind me promoting my own content. Here is a short video where I discuss the reports that Activision games will start to release on Xbox Game Pass in August.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Hmm I coud not resist and bought Forsaken Remastered and Powerslave Exhumed from the sale aswell....

konnichiwa said:

Hmm I coud not resist and bought Forsaken Remastered and Powerslave Exhumed from the sale aswell....

I loved to play the Forsaken multiplayer against friends on N64

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Been playing some Deathloop lately.
Decent game but IMO not quite on the level of Dishonored.
Too much backtracking even though I know that this should be expected considering the day is looping constantly.
But often times while following a lead, you only have to get to one point on the map, read a document and then go back and exit the level again. With only four different levels, there's not much variety even though they tried to add some variety when visiting on different parts of the day.

Around the Network

Got into a DMC mood and naturally played DMC and Soulstice a bunch on PS5 but then turned on my Series X and played a ton more Hi-Fi Rush. Studio maybe gone but the game isn't dead. Rock/Punk never die and nor will Hi-Fi Rush.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!