By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Oooof. It looks like Staten was fully expecting to stay on with 343 and work on the next Halo game......

Around the Network

I'll wait for a better source than Mint Blitz.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 2 days ago

Just like so many, surprised with the Robin Hood game, even on steam I can't find someone discussing the game's quality =p

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Oooof. It looks like Staten was fully expecting to stay on with 343 and work on the next Halo game......

If his source is right here, 343's leadership is even worse than I could have possibly imagined.

G2ThaUNiT said:

4 Remake was already leaked to be in development, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a remake for 1 as well, considering how outdated it feels compared to more recent games in the series. And of course, an Ezio trilogy remake makes a huge amount of sense for them to do, given Ezio's popularity, but that would probably come later considering the effort that would be involved with remaking 3 games in a trilogy. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Black Flag was an absolutely stunning game. If it had no modern stuff I'd have it probably in my top 10, maybe top 5 all time.

If they remake Black Flag, remove all the modern stuff, and gives us maybe a new quest line in the pirate world, I'd play maybe buy this again.

G2ThaUNiT said:

Could be huge for CoD.