By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

August 29th

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

June 19th

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Leynos said:

wtf

Lol, the cheers in both videos are not related at all, that's either not the same stage or not at the same time.

In the second video, they were clearly in between 2 presentations, having entertainers asking people to cheer for a prize in this context is a thing you find in most events. 

But I guess painting it as if Xbox needed/controlled the crowd to cheer on specific is gonna garner clicks especially for those ready to accept anything that paints Xbox in a bad light after such successful events.

DroidKnight said:

August 29th

DAMMIT

So tempted but I dont want to buy it day 1.

Trials of Mana's remake was everything I wanted of a remake of Seiken Densetsu 3 and this is an expansion of the gameplay system.

Around the Network

smroadkill15 said:
Dulfite said:

I don't get the Halo CE remake hype. The MCC version of that game was breathtaking. Why remake a game twice in a decade? Do something different, or give us Halo 3 MCC finally.

The MCC version is a remaster. It was really not as good as it should've been with an art direction that didn't do the original game justice. It will be longer than a decade between these 2 games and this will be a remake. Remake is not the same as a remaster. 

I'm aware of the difference between a remaster and a remake. It's been while, maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I thought the game was brand new in a new engine back with MCC? Or maybe just the cut scenes were that new and I'm remembering wrong.

VersusEvil said:
coolbeans said:

C'mon.  Don't act like it's immaterial.  Cool titles, phrases, etc. can do something in selling the adventure.

Titanfall: Immediately sounds momentous and grand in scope.

Redfall: Really?  The 'Fall' surname is so used up we're attaching it to colors now?

If the next Starfox is called Starfox: vote Trump 3 are you still gonna buy it? 

I'd but if even more.

The month of September now has 5 games I'm eagerly anticipating