By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Time to update the first post with the Xbox news from yesterday?

TheLegendaryBigBoss said:

Can't be bothered right now, I'm still a little sore Trying to get someone to swap the OP over to G2 since I'm a Mod anyway and they'd be no difference aside from me not receiving points. In two weeks my stitches come out and I'll be back to 100%.

Ryuu96 said:
TheLegendaryBigBoss said:

Can't be bothered right now, I'm still a little sore Trying to get someone to swap the OP over to G2 since I'm a Mod anyway and they'd be no difference aside from me not receiving points. In two weeks my stitches come out and I'll be back to 100%.

Get well soon!

Machiavellian said:

Interesting no one is talking about the new tier system for COD. Do you think it was a good decision by MS to only release the campaign for regular console GP while PC and Ultimate get the whole thing and you can pay 30 bones for any tier to get everything including some extras.

I didn't even hear about it until you posted it, but yeah, that seems like a good compromise for minimizing losses. Only like 10-20% of CoD owners actually play the campaigns they say, so putting campaign alone on base Gamepass minimizes losses by requiring the vast majority who play CoD for multiplayer to sub to Gamepass Ultimate or buy the game. 

Around the Network

I’m personally more surprised at the lack of ABK integration into GP. I thought at least all previous CoD games would be announced to go into the service yesterday when Sarah Bond came on screen and that more games would be added later this year.

It's amazing. Even after the multitude of first party showings yesterday, there's still a number of games that we know of that didn't receive any updates.

OD
Towerborne
Ara: History Untold
Contraband
The Elder Scrolls VI (expected)
Blade (expected)
Clockwork Revolution
Everwild
The Outer Worlds 2
ZeniMax Online Studios new IP is still MIA (I was expecting this to have been revealed)

That's just from previously announced titles. We obviously know of Fallout 5, Toys for Bob new game, Project Maverick, and Project Mara along with the other games that have yet to be revealed. There was the leak that Banjo Kazooie was in development as well.

Quite a few of the games shown off yesterday are either 2025 or 2026 as some of them still didn't have release windows. But, we really are reaching the point of Xbox's goal of one AAA game per quarter. I wouldn't be surprised if one or two games that are expected this year will be pushed into 2025. There's way too much this holiday season alone lol.

Was it just me or did Avowed look like it got a decent graphics bump.