By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JRPGfan said:
crissindahouse said:

I think Xbox will be an A or B show. I mean, which other show will have big games for all major platforms 😄

I heard supposedly theres 6 more "big" titles from xbox comeing to playstation.
Ontop of the 4 Phil talked about way back when.

Also they are not the ones you expect to be multiplatform already (like doom, or elder scrolls).

It would be crazy if in their show they also mention "comeing to playstation", on a few of these games shown.

Zero chance that they do that at the show, they will prioritize letting people know about Day One Gamepass release and announce platforms after the show in a press release.

Around the Network
Leynos said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

Meh

Yup game is a letdown. The writing gets really bad with any female character. For all the hype of the battle system. It's brain-dead simple. Elemental attacks don't even exist in a so-called RPG. SoP is a better game by far. Actual classes and elemental attacks with a better combat system.

Also speaking of good games. Playing Space Marine on 360. Game is great so far. A light mix of Gears of War and Dynasty Warriors. Fun as hell but THQ was stupid and released it 2 weeks before Gears 3.

Spoiler!
My point wasn't that the game was bad. I still haven't played it even though I bought it on PS5 already. But FFXVI port not only should be a given considering all the big talk about rebooting relationship with SE, the game must be here at today's show. But even worse is digital only release. It's a shame that such huge franchise like Final Fantasy releases on Xbox with no physical copy. It's not an indie game.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

derpysquirtle64 said:
Leynos said:

Yup game is a letdown. The writing gets really bad with any female character. For all the hype of the battle system. It's brain-dead simple. Elemental attacks don't even exist in a so-called RPG. SoP is a better game by far. Actual classes and elemental attacks with a better combat system.

Also speaking of good games. Playing Space Marine on 360. Game is great so far. A light mix of Gears of War and Dynasty Warriors. Fun as hell but THQ was stupid and released it 2 weeks before Gears 3.

Spoiler!
My point wasn't that the game was bad. I still haven't played it even though I bought it on PS5 already. But FFXVI port not only should be a given considering all the big talk about rebooting relationship with SE, the game must be here at today's show. But even worse is digital only release. It's a shame that such huge franchise like Final Fantasy releases on Xbox with no physical copy. It's not an indie game.

I see you're still on the whole "this is such a huge franchise" mentality, huh?

Do you guys want me to real quick put together a thread for the Xbox Showcase with my saved assets from previous years running it, or do you guys just want to discuss the show here?

Around the Network

I'm likely not gonna watch the show but I hope someone puts in a recap of what was announced.

BasilZero said:

I'm likely not gonna watch the show but I hope someone puts in a recap of what was announced.

@trunkswd has your back there! XD

coolbeans said:
BasilZero said:

@trunkswd has your back there! XD

That is accurate. I'll be watching (and streaming it over on Twitch) and writing up the announcements / trailers from the showcase. I'll also have an overview article once everything else is written up.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

shikamaru317 said:

Do you guys want me to real quick put together a thread for the Xbox Showcase with my saved assets from previous years running it, or do you guys just want to discuss the show here?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I went ahead and slapped a thread together real quick. Let me know if I missed your bingo card, scrolled back through thread pages back to late May, but I may have missed some.