By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
PixelPirate said:

Power rangers game looks sick!

HELL YES!!!

Around the Network

That was an underwhelming showcase by Keighley, following up an underwhelming Sony showcase recently. I would give it a 5/10 but it loses a point for that way too long mobile game live action trailer, so 4/10. The loss of E3 has badly damaged summer game announces, Keighley's show is a poor substitute for all that we lost, while Sony seems content to do shorter State of Play's now instead of proper, big summer showcase events. 

Hopefully Xbox does better than both, but I'm skeptical, will be hard for it to be good if they are announcing games for rival platforms on the show, it will take the wind right out of alot of Xbox fans' sails if they do. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 07 June 2024

Only the irony of the only game I cared for Neva being shown at the start when I wasn’t watching.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

So both Sony's show and Keighley's show were given a D or below rating by the majority of viewers this year. 

It's all on you now Xbox, don't f this up.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Ooof, the guy who teased Chao garden yesterday, making people think Chao Garden is being added to Sonic Generations remaster, confirmed the Chao in Generations remaster is just bonus levels where you save them. He says a proper Chao game is in development for Netflix's gaming app. Bad move by Sega, taking something as popular as Chao garden and locking it behind Netflix, I'd pay them like $30 for a proper Chao Garden game on Xbox. 

This means that freaking Chicken mobile game developer paid Keighley $1.25m for that 5 minute ad, lmao. 

shikamaru317 said:

So both Sony's show and Keighley's show were given a D or below rating by the majority of viewers this year. 

It's all on you now Xbox, don't f this up.

No tough acts to follow.  Almost impossible to mess it up, but I'll be open-minded.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I don't know why I finished Bullet Witch. It's bad. Even the final boss hit single-digit frames. Saddest thing the game was less sufferable than SGF or State of Play. SGF/SoP are worse than playing an entire game of Bullet Witch. So if BW is the drain. Those shows were the sewer.

Going to go replay Bayonetta to cleanse. Maybe even a 4th round of Gears 3 this week.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!