By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47

Still no Pre-load for Hellblade 2 and not a midnight launch .. playable 9am in the UK, the Ls keep on fucking coming for Xbox Christ all mighty.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

2nd half of 2024 is simply ridiculous at this stage.

They should delay Towerborne into Q1 if they can't get it out in June-August.

If they didn't stupidly call Flight Sim 2024 I would even suggest pushing that back to Q1 25.

I'd be disappointed if Avowed/Indiana Jones slipped into Q1 though, Lol.

VersusEvil said:

Still no Pre-load for Hellblade 2 and not a midnight launch .. playable 9am in the UK, the Ls keep on fucking coming for Xbox Christ all mighty.

9am > 12am.

Got to sleep bro, Lol.

VersusEvil said:

It feels like they are sending it out to die, Greenberg claimed there would be a big marketing campaign with tv and movie theater ads, but I haven't even seen an internet ad for it on youtube or anywhere, and nobody seems to have seen one, with release in 6 days. If it flops due to no marketing and then Xbox closes Ninja Theory as well....

Xbox has marketing to the next AC so that will probably be in the showcase.

Marketing according to Shinobi*

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
VersusEvil said:

It feels like they are sending it out to die, Greenberg claimed there would be a big marketing campaign with tv and movie theater ads, but I haven't even seen an internet ad for it on youtube or anywhere, and nobody seems to have seen one, with release in 6 days. If it flops due to no marketing and then Xbox closes Ninja Theory as well....

Eh, I've posted in here about people seeing Hellblade ads in cinema (even in Germany!)

I've personally seen multiple Hellblade ads on Reddit over the last week, being blasted with Sea of Thieves ads too, only on my mobile where I don't have adblock, Lol. I've seen others reporting seeing YouTube ads. Their photo mode tweet did well on socials yesterday too, photo mode on launch will actually be good marketing for the game, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 15 May 2024

Ryuu96 said:

Xbox has marketing to the next AC so that will probably be in the showcase.

Marketing according to Shinobi*

Well at least they did something right, feels like ages since their last AAA 3rd party marketing deal, and since Sony didn't get it we won't have to worry about like 1 year exclusive content. 

Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Eh I posted in here multiple people talking about seeing Hellbade ads in cinema (even in Germany!)

Plus I've personally seen multiple ads for it on Reddit and seen people reporting seeing Youtube ads.

Well I'm glad some people are getting ads at least. I have the Hulu/Disney+ bundle with ads tier and have yet to see an ad there or on Youtube. 

Starfield Patch Notes | Official Website | Bethesda.net

VersusEvil said:

the Ls keep on fucking coming for Xbox Christ all mighty

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.