By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 13 38.24%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 21 61.76%

Total:34
jason1637 said:

Terrible day at MS. Tango makes no sense. They could have atleast had them work on a mobile game on the side.

Tango did make a mobile game that flopped fyi, still there was no reason to shut down their only Japanese studio.

Around the Network

As most of us seem to agree, closing Tango was a terrible decision. Hi-Fi Rush was a critical success, even if it didn't sell that well. Plus it was their only Japanese studio. This might cause other Japanese devs question if they should work with Xbox in the future.

Arkane Austin could have been merged into Bethesda Game Studios Austin and helped with development on Fallout and Elder Scrolls games as Xbox wants to put more focus on blockbuster IPs.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Remember when people wanted Xbox to buy SEGA and how against it I was?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Ryuu96 said:

81% of Nintendo's software revenue came from first-party in the last fiscal year

Crazy stat and also Nintendo has the best profit margin of the 3 but rely 81% on their own 1st party (and a profitable hardware Tbf)

Meanwhile Sony's profit margins are razor thin and Xbox's ain't much better and that do they decide? DOUBLE DOWN ON $100m+ BLOCKBUSTERS!

"He with the best games wins, always been that way, always will" Reggie E3 2004.

method114 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

PC gaming is great! Most will typically get a pre-built gaming PC to avoid the headaches of building your own. Which is fair. But for me, building a PC is half the fun. I know many that switched from console gaming to PC gaming, but opted to get pre-builts, and they really haven't had any issues. 

They might let their graphics driver get too out of date, but once updated, everything goes back to normal. 

PC gaming can be great when everything works. When it doesn't I lose my mind. My schedule is packed. I don't have all the time in the world to work on issues. So even having to troubleshoot something for 10 mins is a massive annoyance to me.

I work in IT also so building them can be fun but even that I just don't care about much anymore. I've built enough PCs in my life I'm kind of done with it. I remember one day I tried to go back and play Arkham City and the game just kept crashing on me. I took it personally and nothing I tried fixed it. Seemed to be an issue with Nvidia and the new GPUs/drivers. A complete windows reinstall resolve the whole issue and by the time I was done I didn't even want to play it anymore. Worst part is I updated all my drivers and everything again and when I tried it later, the game was getting the same error.

Wont even get into the hackers on Rainbow six siege. Literally having my rank score adjusted up and down every single day because of hackers. I'm not exaggerating when I say every single day. It sucks because R6 is way more fun on PC than consoles but the hacking kills that game on PC.

keep spitting that anti PC propaganda maybe someone will buy into it ....

EDIT:
And reading all the other posts... YESS you guys all come to PC show ms with your wallets that you wont take this stuff!. honestly it sucks tango is being shut down i understand the rest to be honest. but fuck me this place has turned into a drama pool, cry me a fucking river.. Ryu snap yourself out of it wtf is going on here?.. Studios close all the time it sucks we know but its not the end of the world...

Last edited by zero129 - on 07 May 2024

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:

I have a massive backlog I can focus on now.

Same. I got one that could last multiple life times lol

OK Ryu has clearly lost his mind.. There is a new age of Xbox for you xbots and thats on PC.
So all of you go sell you consoles now and get pc's, and go quick before prices go up even more on pc parts and the price of your xbox drops with everyone getting rid of them.
Ill welcome you all on steam .

Also lets rename this thread "PC [OT].

Might as well the game is up for xbox gamers.

Leynos said:

I said it plenty of times, mainly to irk your Sega buddy.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Not sure if it was intentional in some devious way but....Hi-Fi Rush is actually in this month's Humble Choice for PC (which released today exactly couple of hours after the announcement of Tango and the others closures).

MS greenlit that so....either really bad timing or lol

At least now I have Hi-Fi Rush....

DroidKnight said:
Leynos said:

I said it plenty of times, mainly to irk your Sega buddy.

I have no SEGA buddies here and never did. He was just some loon who wanked to cartoons.

Last edited by Leynos - on 07 May 2024