By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 20 42.55%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 27 57.45%

Total:47
G2ThaUNiT said:
Machiavellian said:

So, I live in Ohio and just witness a total eclipse from my house. I have to say, the videos do not do it justice, it's definitely an experience you have to see firsthand. Going from light to total darkness and being able to look at the sun with the moon overlapping it for 3 mins was definitely one of the coolest experiences I have had in a while.

Same here! Working in downtown Dallas, there had to have been tens of thousands of people in the main public park, which happens to be right next to the building I work in. 

No photos or videos could do the event justice. The eclipse looks a lot bigger in person than it does in any photo or video, and there's way too much light in the photos. It looked like it was near midnight outside. 

There were weird shadows too before and after totality. You looked at the shadow of a tree, and it looks like all the leaves were cut in half in semicircles. You could swear you were on some sort of hallucinogen lol. 

That was a once in a lifetime event. Dallas won't get another total eclipse for 300 years and I'm beyond happy that I got to experience it.

I was also one of the lucky people on the path of this eclipse (southern Quebec), the total part only lasted ~50sec though. 

That was quite the experience. 

Around the Network
Machiavellian said:

So, I live in Ohio and just witness a total eclipse from my house. I have to say, the videos do not do it justice, it's definitely an experience you have to see firsthand. Going from light to total darkness and being able to look at the sun with the moon overlapping it for 3 mins was definitely one of the coolest experiences I have had in a while.

*urge to make a ritualist sacrifice to Inti intensifies*

EpicRandy said:

I was also one of the lucky people on the path of this eclipse (southern Quebec), the total part only lasted ~50sec though. 

That was quite the experience. 

I'm in Québec City (eclipse was at 98%) and but I drove something like 1h away to get the total eclipse (lasted almost 2 minutes and half), it was just amazing.

The temperature going down, the stars appearing (as well as Jupiter and Venus), the corona and the light waves right before it went total. 

Sky was blue without a single cloud here too

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

This morning the Montréal subway dressed in full Fallout mode! Really cool. : r/Fallout (reddit.com)

Just how much is Amazon spending on Fallout marketing?!

Anyway, the premiere has been moved up two days, was April 12th, now April 10th.

'Fallout' TV Series Based On Games Gets New Prime Video Premiere Date

Ryuu96 said:

Just how much is Amazon spending on Fallout marketing?!

Anyway, the premiere has been moved up two days, was April 12th, now April 10th.

'Fallout' TV Series Based On Games Gets New Prime Video Premiere Date

Microsoft should hire the Amazon's team for Xbox marketing :P