By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Just played the Stella Blade demo on PS5. Sorry Bots I’ve been converted by the Korean jiggly jiggly. Xbox can keep the ugs.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
VersusEvil said:

Just played the Stella Blade demo on PS5. Sorry Bots I’ve been converted by the Korean jiggly jiggly. Xbox can keep the ugs.

But why?  I'll still be there in the morning and will never run out on you.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
VersusEvil said:

Sweet baby inc Christ wth is that creature 🫨

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Game looks great, but I do hope they'll patch in a 60fps mode eventually. I always go for performance mode if possible.

DroidKnight said:
VersusEvil said:

An immediate improvement simply by tweaking the face closer to that of the irl voice actor.

Last edited by coolbeans - on 04 April 2024

October 2024 Articles:

Star Wars Outlaws (XS) Review -- 4/10 |

Around the Network

And yes! Cant wait to see Gears 6. Will be glorious!

VersusEvil said:

The worst part is that it was originally on Xbox. ShiftUp announced Project EVE for PC, PS4, and Xbox One back in 2019. In 2021 they added PS5 to the original 3 platforms and announced that Sony had secured Global Marketing exclusivity. Then in 2022 the game was re-revealed as Stellar Blade, with last gen consoles and PC dropped entirely, and Sony now publishing the game as a PS5 exclusive.

I won't be able to play it now until the eventual PC port, since Sony does late PC ports on everything these days 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Knew this account was full of shit.

Some of these Twitter accounts just spam rumours then delete the ones they're wrong about before anyone notices them, some like what I assume this guy above did, has a legit source for one thing but then uses that one accurate leak to spam a bunch of crap and use that one thing they got right as their credibility badge and everything else they got wrong, well that's just "plans change"

Throw enough crap to the wall and some is bound to be right after your first legit credibility badge leak.

So many "insiders" popping up lately, people believe everything they say because they got a few things right. Always have caution with these random leakers popping up, even if they do get some things right. I'm always suspicious of the no-name/no-face twitter/discord leakers. Least people like Grubb/Jason/Jez, etc, put their personal reputation on the line and credibility as a journalist.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 April 2024