By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do the announced changes at Halo Studios (prev. 343 Industries) have you optimistic for the future of the franchise?

Yes 0 0%

No 0 0%

Still need convincing (sp... 0 0%

Total:0
Ryuu96 said:

Remember when some people lost their minds at Everwild being "no-combat/violence" and couldn't wrap their heads around how it could work? It was like "No! We can't have no combat! That's boring! I need to be able to shoot or stab something!" Lol.

This game sounds and looks great, one of the highlights of the showcase.

lol my first thought was damn they did everwild before everwild could everwild @_@

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Ryuu96 said:

Lol, I seriously don't understand your first point.

As for the other point, Contraband is 1st party, this is a Partner Preview, it has never been about 1st party, it has never shown 1st party, they've made clear already that these Partner Previews are strictly about 3rd parties. People Can Fly will also be 1st party, those are only shown during Developer Directs or main showcases (E3/Gamescom/TGAs).

What is not to understand? What else did they do then for the direct?

Contraband is my mistake I thought it was a third party game because I only have heard about Avalanche studios and no other first party studio names. But my point still stand that I want them to make games with partners/investments etc.

So basically, you ignored all the games coming to GP Day one since that is MS main service.  You then ignore that MS give a bunch of these developer's pub which build relationships with MS and thus encourages them to then look to MS first when bringing their games to market, making GP deals or working on exclusive IP.  You ignore that giving visibility to bigger publishers it helps relationships with them, encourages them to not skip the Xbox ecosystem and also look to do deals like bringing their games day one to Xbox.

What I always find with your analysis is that you really seem to only look at what you want.  The problem is what you want is just to limited which is why you seem to never look at the bigger picture because you are to busy looking at the surface of things.

The thing is you have no clue what goes on behind the scenes, the deals and relationships that are being made or the communications between the partners and MS.  You really concentrate way to much on surface details which only give you the tip of the iceberg.

ice said:
Ryuu96 said:

Remember when some people lost their minds at Everwild being "no-combat/violence" and couldn't wrap their heads around how it could work? It was like "No! We can't have no combat! That's boring! I need to be able to shoot or stab something!" Lol.

This game sounds and looks great, one of the highlights of the showcase.

lol my first thought was damn they did everwild before everwild could everwild @_@

No, I need to shoot, main, kill, cut, slice batter and crush.  As my favorite quote goes 

"Mongol General:  Conan, what is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

This collaboration makes no damn sense, but I would be lying if I didn't say this re-creation of the shows opening credits is freaking awesome!!

Machiavellian said:
konnichiwa said:

What is not to understand? What else did they do then for the direct?

Contraband is my mistake I thought it was a third party game because I only have heard about Avalanche studios and no other first party studio names. But my point still stand that I want them to make games with partners/investments etc.

So basically, you ignored all the games coming to GP Day one since that is MS main service.  You then ignore that MS give a bunch of these developer's pub which build relationships with MS and thus encourages them to then look to MS first when bringing their games to market, making GP deals or working on exclusive IP.  You ignore that giving visibility to bigger publishers it helps relationships with them, encourages them to not skip the Xbox ecosystem and also look to do deals like bringing their games day one to Xbox.

What I always find with your analysis is that you really seem to only look at what you want.  The problem is what you want is just to limited which is why you seem to never look at the bigger picture because you are to busy looking at the surface of things.

The thing is you have no clue what goes on behind the scenes, the deals and relationships that are being made or the communications between the partners and MS.  You really concentrate way to much on surface details which only give you the tip of the iceberg.

It was called the Xbox Partner preview and not the gamepass partner preview.  I did not ignore it tho and thats why I called the preview fine, seems to be general consensus that it was not bad or great,  just fine...

I think most hoped or maybe expected some new partners or new investments in partners but doesn't seem to be the case and again thats fine..

Don't really care about words, huge lists or whats happening backdoors.  Gamers in general don't care, it is about making those promises come true and deliver.

Around the Network

Happy 1000th page

New Vegas is canon in the show?!?

^ The show is canon to the games, it's set a number of years after Fallout 4.

G2ThaUNiT said:

This collaboration makes no damn sense, but I would be lying if I didn't say this re-creation of the shows opening credits is freaking awesome!!

It's a shame these will be way overpriced just like the earlier anime collab skins they did for One Punch Man. We can at least unlock the Ein skin for Wrecking Ball for free, but I would love to get the Faye skin for Ashe, the Jet skin for Mauga, the Spike skin for McCree/Cassidy, or the Ed skin for Sombra without paying $20 or more per skin.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.