By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BasilZero said:

If only Sea of Thieves had single player capability, I would have tried it....

It has Private Servers fool!

Which can be single players only.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 February 2024

Around the Network

What I'm thinking about is trying to get 80% on Sea of Thieves through private servers only but Idk if it's possible

I missed that Forza Horizon 5 hit 37m players, Lol.

December 2023 - 35m
February 2024 - 37m

Shits insane..

Ryuu96 said:

What I'm thinking about is trying to get 80% on Sea of Thieves through private servers only but Idk if it's possible

Don’t let @ice see you saying this shit.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Ryuu96 said:
BasilZero said:

If only Sea of Thieves had single player capability, I would have tried it....

Just looked it up - damn, didnt know about the "Safer Seas" update.

I think I'll grab SoT and try it out in that case lol.

Around the Network

Honestly, even launch SoT getting a 69 is criminal, yes it was barebones af but the gameplay loop and experience was still there. But yeah they should eventually re-review the game.

BasilZero said:
Ryuu96 said:

Just looked it up - damn, didnt know about the "Safer Seas" update.

I think I'll grab SoT and try it out in that case lol.

Yeah, so you can pretty much do *almost* everything except XP rates are decreased, there's a level cap to trading companies, and obviously all PVP related activities are disabled, but you can do all the "story" stuff like the Tall Tales, the Crossovers (PotC, Monkey Island) and other activities.

Ryuu96 said:

Yeah, so you can pretty much do *almost* everything except XP rates are decreased, there's a level cap to trading companies, and obviously all PVP related activities are disabled, but you can do all the "story" stuff like the Tall Tales, the Crossovers (PotC, Monkey Island) and other activities.

That is good to hear.

I see there are two different SKUs

https://www.dekudeals.com/items/sea-of-thieves

https://www.dekudeals.com/items/sea-of-thieves-deluxe-edition

I'm guessing the deluxe edition really wouldnt be worth it in my case?

ice said:

Honestly, even launch SoT getting a 69 is criminal, yes it was barebones af but the gameplay loop and experience was still there. But yeah they should eventually re-review the game.

Yeah, from day one people were saying how fun the gameplay loop was but there was an utter lack of content, I can't honestly remember though Sea of Thieves at any point in its life being "dead" or near death, from day one it was pretty popular, then Steam doubled it, Lol.

Gregg achieved the gameplay loop, I blame Microsoft for rushing it out the door in terms of content, I have faith in Everwild but if needed they should just throw it in early access, pretty sure if they could go back, they would do that for Sea of Thieves for a year or so.

@basil

depends on how much u care about cosmetics lol that's the only diff