By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Words are easy, it is the actions that counts...

Anyway SoT felt weird because it is one of those FOMO games.  FOMO is great when you have a playerbase that starts with season 1 but Fomo is bad when new players come in the ecosystem and don't want to play the game because they already missed so much.

Also bought:

Isekai Rondo

Alphadia 1 and 2

I should have enough points left for Tomb Raider Remastered, probably my most hyped game of this quarter ^^'.

Around the Network

Honestly this could have been avoided with simple communication but Microsoft simply doesn’t like communicating, well … anything. How many years has it been the same constant source of discourse around Xbox? Rumour this rumour that, rumour rumour rumour!!! Think ima take a break from this thread for awhile. 

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 10 February 2024

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

The issue is if Microsoft said the rumours weren't true, well, that'd be a lie. If they said "the rumours aren't true but Sea of Thieves and Hi-Fi Rush are" then that'd be a half lie because we know there's more and it provides it without context. They have been planning this for months now, it was always going to be end of February, they've even brought it forward by weeks which probably means rushing the teams to finalise it.

And Microsoft themselves haven't made a firm decision on some titles.

And then if you address rumours, it starts a dangerous precedent where anyone can be a leaker and "leak" something and get Microsoft to respond, sites and Youtubers are desperate for clicks, constantly responding to rumours will fuel more. I think a lot of responsibility falls on gamers shoulders to not freak out over every single rumour, and also Microsoft's shoulders for not being more secure, they need to start being like Nintendo on leakers.

And hot take maybe but Xbox needs to stop interacting so much with certain portions of the Xbox fanbase after this, the reactions of some of them made me realise why Sony and Nintendo barely interact with their community. These people think Phil is their personal friend and that has led to some quite embarrassing reactions, Lol.

Oh Square...Foamstars is going to be dead within 6 months, JFC.

And I barely realised a Skull and Bones beta was happening right now.

We had such a strong start to the year between Prince of Persia, Yakuza, Tekken, Persona, etc.

Now between Foamstars, Skull and Bones, Suicide Squad...

Yeah, idk about anyone else but I expected all three of those titles to be mediocre or downright bad (Foamstars, Skull and Bones, and Suicide Squad)

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

Yeah, idk about anyone else but I expected all three of those titles to be mediocre or downright bad (Foamstars, Skull and Bones, and Suicide Squad)

I haven't heard anyone say they are hyped for those games. 

After seeing how quick Square Enix shuts down their mobile games that make way more money than Foamstars, ya Foamstars wont be lasting too long if the player base isnt there.

BasilZero said:

After seeing how quick Square Enix shuts down their mobile games that make way more money than Foamstars, ya Foamstars wont be lasting too long if the player base isnt there.

Hey my Xbros! We're going to get another Square port sooner than expected! Hype!

Anyway I did think it would be mediocre but not this bad, has "dead in 6 months" written all over it.

NobleTeam360 said:

Same. Interestingly about Suicide Squad, it has a 82% on Steam and 4/5 on Xbox Store.

But all indications are that it has bombed, I really hope Rocksteady comeback from this but Zaslav is a massive prick so I'm worried for them.

Ryuu96 said:

Hey my Xbros! We're going to get another Square port sooner than expected! Hype!

Anyway I did think it would be mediocre but not this bad, has "dead in 6 months" written all over it.

Still a shame that the Pixel Remasters didnt come out yet. Maybe in the 1 year anniversary of the Switch/PS4 releases lol

Ryuu96 said:

Same. Interestingly about Suicide Squad, it has a 82% on Steam and 4/5 on Xbox Store.

But all indications are that it has bombed, I really hope Rocksteady comeback from this but Zaslav is a massive prick so I'm worried for them.

Ratings only matter if the game is mainly SP.

An MP game even if it has good ratings is useless if there's no one playing it (or if it has a low player count)

The peak is 13,459 with currently playing being almost a third of that...its a flop.

Shame Rocksteady couldnt make another Batman game - or at least make them develop a Super Man game.