By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Have played Palworld 2 hours yesterday and 2 today on Gamepass for PC and had no issues. I'm always lucky with these games which are supposed to be buggy.

Around the Network

Bethesda continuing to seem pretty confident on Indy releasing this year

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Kinda surprised it lasted as long it did lol. ESL/FACEIT will now handle Overwatch Esports. I'm sure the Call of Duty League has its days numbered too.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

1. Indiana Jones
2. Avowed
3. Hellblade
4. Ara

It's still wild that Rare hasn't added a new biome yet.

coolbeans said:

It's still wild that Rare hasn't added a new biome yet.

They should add Viva Pinata Island.

1. Avowed
2. Avowed
3. Avowed
4. Avowed

jason1637 said:
Machiavellian said:

I would not get my hopes up any time soon for Palworld on Xbox.  The new update hit yesterday and its worse now.  Instead of the game crashing to the menu which is a pain but at least it did not lose you anything, now it crashes the Xbox where it turns off which is something I never like in a game.  I am moving on from it until I see more updates that addresses these crashes.

When I was playing yesterday it ran well for me. I stopped playing at the end because I was under leveled in a matchup I died and the game crashed LOL. But my data saved .

I can play for some hours sometime without a crash and sometimes it can crash multiple times within a few minutes.  I believe its a memory type of crash because its not always the samething I am doing that causes the issue.