By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Spade said:
DroidKnight said:

TESO is probably too long a segment to include this time within the show.

They know no one cares to watch that garbage, so they gave it it's own segment for people to avoid. 

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Avowed, Hellblade II, Indiana Jones in 2024.

Plus Towerborne.

Thus far.

DroidKnight said:

I'm hoping Indiana Jones has at least some RPG elements in it.

Naw, I really do not see Indiana Jones as a RPG but instead pretty much like Uncharted or the Tomb Raider franchise without the fluff.  Just take me to one action pack set piece to another without all the do work trimmings a light RPG of this sort would throw in.  I really do not want to be crafting crap gear but I am sure there is going to be some aspect of that in the game.

Oh I noticed Flight Simulator 2024 isn't in there either but I would assume they think it won't be suitable for this type of showcase.

So 2024

• Towerborne
  • Flight Simulator 2024
  • Hellblade II
  • Avowed
  • Indiana Jones
  • COD Black Ops: Gulf War

Ara History Untold for PC.

Around the Network

Hope Indiana Jones Is just a linear 6-8hr fps with great gameplay. I don’t need much more than that.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

10 minutes of Indiana Jones info!

VersusEvil said:

Hope Indiana Jones Is just a linear 6-8hr fps with great gameplay. I don’t need much more than that.

I'd be surprised if Indiana Jones is first person. I've always assumed it'll be a third person action game.

Zippy6 said:
VersusEvil said:

I'd be surprised if Indiana Jones is first person. I've always assumed it'll be a third person action game.

There were leaks that it could be a combo of both. Third person action, but when ADS, it goes to first person. 

It would definitely be pointless to make a character like Indy completely first person lol

Holiday will probably be Indiana Jones, Avowed and Gulf War (doubt MS will intentionally release anything near COD).

I think we'll still get a shadow drop, pretty sure Kiln will be this year from Double Fine.

That'll be 7 games from XGS in 2024 but I think they'll be even more.