By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

This made me fucking LOL.

I'm sorry to all PC Gamers in this thread, I love you all! It's just a bit of light-hearted ribbing!

Ryuu96 said:

I'm sorry to all PC Gamers in this thread, I love you all! It's just a bit of light-hearted ribbing!

I’m not even mad. That ending was perfect! 

Not the blue screen, my old prebuilt PC would get that shit and couldn't figure out what was causing it. Was part of the reason I just went ahead and built my own. Don't buy from Cyberpower PC plug

NobleTeam360 said:

Not the blue screen, my old prebuilt PC would get that shit and couldn't figure out what was causing it. Was part of the reason I just went ahead and built my own. Don't buy from Cyberpower PC plug

Ironically my current gaming desktop is a Cyberpower PC lol

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Ironically my current gaming desktop is a Cyberpower PC lol

oooof. Hope you're having a better time with them than I did. Not against prebuilts in general, just had a negative experience with Cyberpower.

Ryuu96 said:

It’s accurate :p

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 31 December 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

NobleTeam360 said:

oooof. Hope you're having a better time with them than I did. Not against prebuilts in general, just had a negative experience with Cyberpower.

Thankfully I havent had any issues with it - its been almost 5 years since I bought it.

My general/video rendering PC does have some weird issue where it just turns off randomly upon start up (or after logging in) but it rarely happens. Have had it for 4 years now come this February.

I should build one but I'm too lazy...

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 31 December 2023