By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Tamak30 said:
VersusEvil said:

That’s a great game right there, just recently 100% it for the dozenth time myself :D

If you hadn’t mentioned it I was going to recommend Cyberpunk 2077 lol. Check out some smaller quicker games like Stray, Gris, Planet of Lana, Hades (Very RNG based but an amazing game), The Ascent. Personally I can’t stomach going from one long game to another without playing a smaller game in between anymore. If you want a much longer game, something you can turn your brain off and play then check out Starfield, it has its issues but overall it’s a decent game. 

Thank you for these recommendations. I've heard great things about Stray and I love cats, this will be my next purchase.

Are you @Spade 

Jk

Around the Network

Looking at them others on that page.

BasilZero said:
Tamak30 said:

Hello Xbox Community

This is my first Xbox! I had played the Xbox 360 when I was younger but it wasn't mine.

Tamak30 said:

A few Xbox One and Xbox 360 games and I just bought cyberpunk phantom liberty.
I have plenty to do while waiting for Hellblade 2.

What game do you recommend to play on the Xbox?

Congrats for the purchase! Got mine a month ago as well (2nd Xbox console technically since I bought a Series S a year before that).

What type of gaming genres do you like?

Thanks !
I mainly like everything (especially fps and rpg).

Now I know you ain't Spade cause he's trash at FPS.

Thanks Ryuu !

I bought a year of gamepass ultimate because I also have a PC.
I've already played all the Halo games except Halo 5. Halo is one of my favorite video game series.
I also played Forza Horizon 4 and 5 on PC and I loved it.

All the other games you mentioned, I have never played them.

I have a lot of games to play.

Around the Network

Forgot to mention Halo Wars 1/2, if you like RTS titles but even if you don't, they're pretty easy RTS titles, not anywhere near as complex as PC RTS titles because they're toned down for a console player-base. Halo Wars 1 is set before Halo Reach and Halo Wars 2 is set between Halo 5 and Infinite, they aren't really essential playing but Halo Wars 2 in particular will add more context to Halo Infinite's villain.

Both of them are great stories, if a little short, they both have a really strong cast of characters (Red Team, Captain Cutter, Anders, Serina, Forge, Atriox) and all of them (not just Atriox) deserve to be in the mainline Halo series. I'd argue that any one of Red Team could be a replacement to Chief if he were to ever die/retire due to the biological age gap and them being cool characters.

The music in both is brilliant too but the art direction in Halo Wars 2 is my favourite. Atriox is one of Halo's best villains. The DLC for Halo Wars 2 as well is amazing. The two Brute brothers are an awesome addition to the universe. Hope we see Pavium and Voridus in a mainline Halo in the future, think they could set up an interesting defection story with them both.

Edit - Just saw the above, haha. Nvm then! I assume you've played them.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 30 December 2023

Ryuu96 said:
Tamak30 said:

Thank you for these recommendations. I've heard great things about Stray and I love cats, this will be my next purchase.

Are you @Spade 

Jk

No I'm not Spade.

Who is Spade ? 

My new display arrived :) feels nice to be green across the board, VRR, 4k@120fps HDR1000. Aorus FV43U. 🥺 it’s beautiful.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Tamak30 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Are you @Spade 

Jk

No I'm not Spade.

Who is Spade ? 

Just a joke, Lol. He's a regular in here and also loves cats (owns multiple too).

Tamak30 said:

A few Xbox One and Xbox 360 games and I just bought cyberpunk phantom liberty.
I have plenty to do while waiting for Hellblade 2.

What game do you recommend to play on the Xbox?

If into puzzles:

-Chants of Sennaar

-Cocoon (currently on Game Pass)

Bigger-budget titles:

-Dead Space Remake (I think it jumped to Game Pass)

-Alan Wake Remastered

-Alan Wake II