By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VersusEvil said:
Spade said:

Least he don't have to wait for GTA 6 anymore on the master waiting race. 

He can finally play those 90+ meta games. He’s no longer waiting for greatness. 

Yeah, I can finally join you and Spade now! I’ll tune in to your TLOU 2 streams

Around the Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWWy2sbjIT4

Twitch is really fecked right?

PixelPirate said:

I'm 8 hours in Alan Wake 2. What an intense game.

It is far scarier than the first game and I normally don't enjoy horror. But Alan Wake 2 is easily my Game of the Year and my favorite game of the last bunch of years. Have you gotten to that one scene in the game? You would know what I mean if you had seen it. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Ryuu96 said:

Good.

Hopefully this bodes well for re-releases like SMTIV and V that badly need it.

derpysquirtle64 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

And yet SMT V is still only on the Switch. Still waiting for a port to other platforms. 

Exactly my thoughts reading this

Nintendo seems to pay for longer exclusivity deals than either Xbox or Sony. We've seen some like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 which is still Switch exclusive after almost 4.5 years, even though a port to other platforms was leaked as planned like 2 years ago as part of the very accurate GeForce Now leaks. Sucks. If I had to guess I'd say that Nintendo paid for 3 year timed hats on both of those games, and that the planned Marvel ports to PC and other consoles were cancelled because Koei Tecmo and Disney didn't think the sales on such a late port would justify the porting costs, but I suppose the deal could be even longer than 4 years, possibly an "until the generation ends" type deal which we have seen a few times over the years on hat deals. I do think that Sega will port to SMT V to PC and other consoles as soon as their contract with Nintendo allows them to, they seem to believe strongly in full multiplatform now unlike when the Persona 5 and SMT V hat deals were originally signed many years ago.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 22 December 2023

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
PixelPirate said:

I'm 8 hours in Alan Wake 2. What an intense game.

It is far scarier than the first game and I normally don't enjoy horror. But Alan Wake 2 is easily my Game of the Year and my favorite game of the last bunch of years. Have you gotten to that one scene in the game? You would know what I mean if you had seen it. 

I can understand why. No, not yet, I guess. I lost quite some time by dying multiple times as Alan Wake. I just got out of the subway.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

PixelPirate said:
trunkswd said:

I can understand why. No, not yet, I guess. I lost quite some time by dying multiple times as Alan Wake. I just got out of the subway.

Okay, that was amazing 😂

Last edited by PixelPirate - on 23 December 2023

VersusEvil said:

Ba humbug

Gaming companies continue to make Ebenezer Scrooge look so tame by comparison.

So the Bethesda Mandalorian game rumor has resurfaced 2 years later, this time with a new source who states that id software is working on neither Doom nor Quake, but is actually the developer of the Mandalorian game that Xbox insiders reported on back in 2021.

Pretty hype if true, id can make a fantastic Star Wars Mandalorian shooter on the upcoming id tech 8.