By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

End of an era.  RIP in peace.

Wish I could have gone to an E3.

Oh well, Xbox should do an Xboxcon in June time instead!

Hire out a large enough theatre, have their typical showcase which now consists of reveals from Xbox Game Studios, Bethesda Softworks, Activision and Blizzard, then invite press and a small fee for public, set up stations for their ongoing games and upcoming games, have some 3rd parties, have some developer meet and greets and panels, etc. I'd love to go to something like that.

They won't do it though, there's a reason why everyone is doing digital events now, a lot easier, a lot cheaper and achieves the same reach.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 12 December 2023

Doubt South of Midnight is 2024 but if it is then I imagine it's something like November - December and not given a date because of how uncertain it is, so if it is then it would be very likely to slip, anything which was shown at the showcase but wasn't given a 2024 date is either not 2024 or too risky to label as 2024 at that point.

Out of all the announced Xbox first-party games Fable is by far the one I am most looking forward to. Yes, even more than Elder Scrolls 6. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
PixelPirate said:
VersusEvil said:

PS5 pro next year and GTA6 marketing .. damn and with Xbox Series sales officially dead gonna be easily 150m/20m-ish gen .. “BuT REcOrD BrEAkiNg ReVEnUe Reeeeeeeâ€Â I wish MS would go third party already.

If Microsoft didn't suck so much at marketing and making dubious statements all the time, things could be better. With Blade, we are again having these discussions about wheter it will be exclusive or not, jeez. It is also not like Sony has released that many games lately, with the exception of Spiderman-2. However, games like God of War still seem to draw people to the console. 

Games like Fifa draw people to the console. Let's be real here, most who buy a Playstation really just buy one because they think that's what you just buy. At least here in Germany. They just think about buying a console and don't even think about Xbox. The majority not because of God of War or games like that but because of games like Fifa as if you have to own a Playstation for it. Many also say Playstation when they mean console. As long as Sony doesn't fuck up badly, most Playstation gamers just don't see a reason to buy anything else for their Fifa, CoD or Fortnite. 

Ryuu96 said:

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Doesn't seem like Microsoft own the IP for this one, maybe chilling on their "everything we publish we have to own"

The door is straight from PT and the reference to Silent Hill in the mouths, I don't think it's Silent Hill but it's more like Kojima maybe putting the ideas he had for Silent Hill into this game.

"I noticed in the OD teaser trailer that there was some kind of footage shown in the reflection of one of the actors eyes, so I zoomed in and used some tracking to stabilize it. Is it gameplay? or is it something else?"

coolbeans said:
Ryuu96 said:

End of an era.  RIP in peace.

Someone should come up with a new event as ASAP as possible.