By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Firefight: KotH is fun but way too easy even on Heroic. And it does feel quite barebones compared to Warzone Firefight. Fun but slightly underwhelming atm.

Around the Network

I finally signed up for Game Pass. I have a PC for light to moderate gaming and I have an Xbox 360 set to come in the next few days. The catalog is obviously not available on Xbox 360, but if I want online multiplayer that's what I need.
For the trial period, I'm using Ultimate. I take it the games available on Core (should I decide to downgrade) should mostly play on my PC (correct me if I'm wrong). Most of them are Play Anywhere titles. I'm also aware there is a PC tier if I don't care about online for my Xbox 360.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Wman1996 said:

I finally signed up for Game Pass. I have a PC for light to moderate gaming and I have an Xbox 360 set to come in the next few days. The catalog is obviously not available on Xbox 360, but if I want online multiplayer that's what I need.
For the trial period, I'm using Ultimate. I take it the games available on Core (should I decide to downgrade) should mostly play on my PC (correct me if I'm wrong). Most of them are Play Anywhere titles. I'm also aware there is a PC tier if I don't care about online for my Xbox 360.

Game Pass Core is primarily for console, but the Play Anywhere titles should still play on your PC if you're subbed to Core. 

Yeah, PC Game Pass is great because you get the EA Play titles at no additional cost, unlock all champions and agents in League of Legends/Valorant if you're into that, and there's quite a few PC only titles in the service as well. 

I believe there's a 2 week trial for only $1 for PC Game Pass.

Honestly doubt Forza Horizon 6 releases in 2024 and with numbers like these who can blame em for taking their time, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 08 December 2023

Ryuu96 said:

Honestly doubt Forza Horizon 6 releases in 2024 and with numbers like these who can blame em for taking their time, Lol.

Especially considering FH6 most likely will be current-gen only. So gives the devs more time for the console playerbase to build up some more. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Called this a while ago, Avowed will be their big Holiday exclusive. Maybe alongside another game though, Fable will be 2025.

November is COD so Avowed is probably September - October.

I think it could be Avowed and Contraband or Avowed and Suerte.

I think its Avowed and Contraband, we will have to see if Bethesda contributes anything this year or not.

shikamaru317 said:
  • Metaphor: ReFantasio looked great in the new trailer, this may be my first Atlus game as it seems more up my alley than Persona

As someone who played Persona games, I don't see much difference in core mechanics. It looks like a Persona game just in completely different setting. And that's the best part.

Spade said:

Could also be the FTC as well why we don't see platforms. Or maybe they just want the conversation and drama. Who knows. 

If Spiderman and Wolverine are exclusive, so should blade. Keep that shit off PS, stop being nice

And that's why Blade will be multiplat.

Even though there's a digital only (which I dont mind) 2TB Cylinder shaped Series X coming out next year - I went ahead and ordered the Series X off Amazon for $350 (price was too good to pass up).

Really excited to try out the Series X on my new TV and new sound system I got a week ago.

Now need to figure out what to do with my Series S - might just put it out in the open game room outside my media room alongside my PS2 and Wii.

Last edited by BasilZero - on 09 December 2023

Maybe I should split Lyon and Austin in the OP as well...

Jez said on XboxTwo that he has heard that many things on the leaked Bethesda games lists from the court documents are not happening, one that he specifically called out as not happening was apparently Doom Year Zero (Klobrille also confirmed this recently), so the list should therefore be taken with a massive grain of salt.

I believe this list was one of those lists which you make as a best case scenario, a "look at all this stuff we could make" list created to drive up the acquisition price, especially since it's from 2020 and the list was made for Microsoft. If you think about it, a new Doom sounds better than a new Quake to a businessman, saying Ghostwire Tokyo 2 will happen implies you feel confidence Ghostwire will be a success.

Imo, I think Doom Year Zero, Dishonoured 3 and Ghostwire Tokyo 2 are not happening and never entered development.