By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:
axumblade said:

Blade so far has been my favorite. I can't wait until we get a longer trailer.

I think Arkane will be able to redeem themselves with it.

Completely different teams Tbf but I understand the Arkane "brand" is tarnished a little by Arkane Austin, Lol.

Yeah, I was referring to the brand. Arkane Lyon have done nothing wrong. xD 

Around the Network

So no BG3 on Xbox release date? …

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

So no BG3 on Xbox release date? …

Not yet, but the Larian guy said it would be here so should be coming up soon. Hopefully alongside day one Gamepass *fingers crossed*

Lol, I hate when they let a game sweep too many awards. Baldurs Gate 3 is amazing I'm sure but I find it hard to believe it deserves best multiplayer when it's multiplayer is nothing more than party co-op, which Larian themselves said wasn't used by that many people.

Feels like they went out of their way to avoid giving an award to Diablo 4 in the one category it got a nomination in, all because critics are still salty about the Xbox acquisition.

Around the Network

Also, I'm not sure if it's Bethesda actually, Disney seems to announce a lot of their games early, it could be that they want them announced early because it looks good (hey look at all the stuff we're licensing out). Avatar, Indiana Jones, Blade, Wolverine were announced years in advance and with CG trailers, Lol.

Ryuu96 said:

Also, I'm not sure if it's Bethesda actually, Disney seems to announce a lot of their games early, it could be that they want them announced early because it looks good (hey look at all the stuff we're licensing out). Avatar, Indiana Jones, Blade, Wolverine were announced years in advance and with CG trailers, Lol.

Also the Quantic Dream Star Wars game and the KOTOR remake, they announced both when they had just entered development and were probably like 4-5 years from release.  And we saw how well that worked out for KOTOR remake....

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Also the Quantic Dream Star Wars game and the KOTOR remake, they announced both when they had just entered development and were probably like 4-5 years from release.  And we saw how well that worked out for KOTOR remake....

Yeah, I forgot about those two.

This definitely feels like Disney pushing these things to be announced super early, likely for investors. They want to show how much their gaming division is using their IP.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 07 December 2023

I'm glad Alan Wake 2 got 3 wins, even if one was a category that should have been won by HiFi. Best Narrative and Best Direction are 100% deserved awards for Sam Lake who both wrote and directed this fantastic game. Historically speaking Keighley usually gives Best Direction to the studio that doesn't win GOTY so early congrats to Larian for GOTY on Baldur's Gate 3.