By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Dang, what a poor time for Xbox's servers to be having issues, I was in the middle of playing Hitman 2, a game that doesn't function properly offline.

The gameplay evolves around fast-paced melee combat in third-person, with a strong focus on having both music and combat intertwined. Players can choose from four different weapons that all have different and unique playstyles (single swords, dual swords, etc.). It’s understood that the game features a massive catalog of the Wu-Tang Clan’s music, most of which has been re-imagined by producer and DJ Just Blaze for the game.

Gameplay sent to Insider Gaming under the condition that the footage doesn’t go public and the source remains anonymous shows an animation style somewhat similar to Into The Spider-verse. For example. one front flip with a slam attack contained 7-8 frames of animation. As for the overall visuals, the game is bright, colorful, and anime-like in style. Players can explore the vast world freely, which is described as “blurring the boundaries of reality”.

-

This sounds like a bigger Hi-Fi Rush but with a more mature tone, sounds awesome.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 December 2023

Around the Network

Vampire Survivors with yet another DLC, Emergency Meeting landing December 18th. Love this Dev!

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Halo Infinite Firefight Is The Cherry On Top Of Its Best Season Yet | PC Gamer

Halo Infinite's New Firefight PvE Mode Is My Favorite Yet, And I Can't Wait To Jump Back In | Windows Central

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 December 2023