By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

yo_john117 said:

Yeah, then it would definitely not be worth it to have. I think they only do 50% off installs if you're a member (at least that's what they said when I scheduled the Washer/Dryer install).

Lol, I do hope they don't end up being the next failed electronic store as I actually really like them!

What game on Steam was that review from?

Oh its 50% off? I guess its better than nothing lol

Yeah, I hope they survive through - I know Amazon's been eating away their space in the competitive zone but having a physical store for electronics is still a must (I know Walmart , Costco, and Target exists but I prefer going to BB for electronics).

Also that review is from Disney's Cars lmao

https://store.steampowered.com/app/331160/DisneyPixar_Cars/

Around the Network

COD beasting? Thats strange it’s like the entire online gaming community represent less than 1% of actual consumers or something …. 👀

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

BasilZero said:
yo_john117 said:

Yeah, then it would definitely not be worth it to have. I think they only do 50% off installs if you're a member (at least that's what they said when I scheduled the Washer/Dryer install).

Lol, I do hope they don't end up being the next failed electronic store as I actually really like them!

What game on Steam was that review from?

Oh its 50% off? I guess its better than nothing lol

Yeah, I hope they survive through - I know Amazon's been eating away their space in the competitive zone but having a physical store for electronics is still a must (I know Walmart , Costco, and Target exists but I prefer going to BB for electronics).

Also that review is from Disney's Cars lmao

https://store.steampowered.com/app/331160/DisneyPixar_Cars/

I know, right?! It's hard for other physical stores to beat the experience you can get while shopping at Best Buy. Not to mention they have the easiest warranty return plans I've ever experienced (literally just bring in the components as is, even without a box/manual, and you can get a new one or get a gift card for the amount).

LOL that review though!