By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I forgot to post here but I did finish Dead or Alive (1) Ultimate.

I know its not the full game but I couldnt help from reviewing it lol

Took me 2 hours to beat....

54 out of 100

+9 playable characters (the 9th character is the final boss which in the original version was only unlockable in the default settings but not anymore)
+HD facelift?

-Online mode no longer works
-No story endings when finishing the story mode (not that it mattered because it was just text scrolling)

Cant believe this was worse than Tekken 1 lol

I'm gonna be playing Gears of War 2 next once I'm done with Super Mario RPG on Switch which comes out in less than 2 weeks from now along with what I have left over with my current playing list.

Around the Network

Could World of Warcraft come to console? That has been asked many times throughout the near 20-year lifespan of the MMO, and it's rarely been met with a satisfying answer. I put the question to Holly Longdale at BlizzCon 2023, and the vice president and executive producer for World of Warcraft had this to say when I asked whether the concept is something Blizzard Entertainment finds interesting: "Of course! Yeah, we talk about it all the time."

When asked whether it was technical logistics or complexities that would hold World of Warcraft back from coming to console, Longdale isn't so certain that this is the case. "Well, it depends on who you ask. I don't think it is, frankly. I think we're pretty well positioned, which is kind of why we talk about it."

"We've got these three expansions and we are so excited about them. But, yeah, of course. It would be very insincere to say that we're not, like… of course we're talking about that," she chuckles again, before adding: "We are Microsoft now."

Longdale is keen to stress that the Warcraft teams have only had limited interactions with Xbox Game Studios in the weeks since the acquisition was finalized on October 13. When it comes to big questions surrounding World of Warcraft coming to Xbox Series X or even being introduced to Game Pass for PC, it's too early to give definitive answers. "We haven't actually had a conversation yet," she tells me.

Could World of Warcraft come to Xbox? The MMO's executive producer says "we talk about it all the time" | GamesRadar+

Under MS, I think there's a good chance they make WoW available on console. Especially if it's something Blizzard wants to do then I say it's more of a when than an if.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

Under MS, I think there's a good chance they make WoW available on console. Especially if it's something Blizzard wants to do then I say it's more of a when than an if.

It would be fucking hilarious if right after all the begging for FF14 to finally come to Xbox, Blizzard stick WoW on Xbox shortly after and just eat that player base lol

Which Setting Do You Prefer?

Science Fiction1372.22%

Fantasy527.78%

Total:18

I first played WoW when Cata first released, now they're releasing 'Cataclysm Classic'.

I played WoW on PC through a private server about a decade ago. It was okay.

I dont play MMOs anymore but if there's a MMO I will play, it'll be FFXIV - not WoW.