By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Klobrille Said:

From metrics and generalised reactions I gathered, in particular World of Warcraft and Overwatch communities are highly positive on the BlizzCon announcements. Diablo is a bit more neutral as there wasn't much announced. Still need to learn a lot getting deeper into Blizzard and their core community, but I think it's fair to say the return of BlizzCon is positively appreciated so far.

---

Good to hear, I'm not in the Blizzard scene so I was kind of lost, haha. Not sure if what was shown was good or not as I don't play or really follow World of Warcraft, Diablo or Overwatch, all I know is Chris Metzen is an incredible hype man and perhaps the best gaming executive I've seen on stage, Lol.

As a longtime Blizzard fan, there definitely was a lot to look forward to, besides StarCraft!!!!!! And RTS Warcraft, but still a lot to be excited for. 

I was hoping Odyssey would’ve been shown off though.

Same, Jez is full of shit

Though Odyssey not being shown off at Blizzcon makes me think it's even more likely exclusive and they're saving it for June Showcase.

Around the Network

Imagine in 2023 people still listen to what Jez has to say. Really one guy who deserves to get cancelled.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Change the dang rule Phil, no need to let COD hurt Halo anymore.

Valhalla Journal Day 10: Found the first Boudica tomb, was pretty decent. Balanced my third set of stones, destroyed 10 cursed symbols and 100%’ed East Anglia which ended up with making some white ass boy king. Ended up sleeping with his brother and then slept with my brothers wife straight after. Next up Snotinghamscire. 50% base game reached.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Question. It seems the store has been updated again. When I clicked 'Games' in the left menu, I used to get this submenu with options like new games, coming up, deals etc. This is gone for me... I am baffled by this. Do you guys have the same?

Around the Network
PixelPirate said:

Question. It seems the store has been updated again. When I clicked 'Games' in the left menu, I used to get this submenu with options like new games, coming up, deals etc. This is gone for me... I am baffled by this. Do you guys have the same?

Yeah it happens, deals also sometimes don't show up or only partial will check it out now if I have the same again.

edit yeah it is gone, but just go start and scroll down

I like both sci-fi and fantasy, but I think I prefer fantasy slightly overall.