By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Alan Wake 2 is so darn good. Remedy are amazing devs. The fact they made a game this good on a combined development and marketing budget of just $74m is insane. 

Around the Network

Valhalla Journal Day 8: Ledecestrescire has been captured, my horse can apparently swim the length of England, I smashed my face into 30 objects and fought a witch with her tits out.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

This is like off-topic af but what earbuds do y'all use for music/everyday use?

ice said:

None, I hate sticking anything inside my ears. I got these Plattan 2 bluetooth headphones for music and podcasts.

Speaking of podcasts, are there any other good Xbox podcasts besides Xbox Two and the official one? 

ice said:

AirPods Pro 2, the transparency mode on em is perfect for wearing em in the warehouse. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
KiigelHeart said:
ice said:

None, I hate sticking anything inside my ears. I got these Plattan 2 bluetooth headphones for music and podcasts.

Speaking of podcasts, are there any other good Xbox podcasts besides Xbox Two and the official one? 

Xcast was pretty good when I used to listen, Xboxera is decent, Real Deal Xbox if u want some funny fanboy banter 

ice said:

A mix of them, but not buds.  I've tried buds and in-ear monitors, but no matter what I do I can't get them to stay in my ears and I don't like the fatigue I experience with them.  All of mine are over the ear.

They don't all get used everyday, it depends on what I'm doing musically.  Each one has it's own designated use.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

BasilZero said:

Started on Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate last night....not a good experience so far lol

The game is so damn confusing with the controls, actually makes a Tekken 1 (a game about a few years older) seem better gameplay wise.

So far...Ryu Hayabusa (main character of Ninja Gaiden) is my favorite character.

Yeah it technically would not release and was more a tech demo, end up getting released and saved Tecmo from going bankrupt (people really liked the game).

Anyway the DOA 1 Ultimate version is the downgraded Saturn version and not the PS one version.

While DOA 1 looks bad for its time, DOA 2 was incredible for its time. 

I'm pretty convinced that MWIII was only turned into a full game to end Sony's marketing agreement faster, Lol.