By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

I would like if this was a tease for something imminent, but that is highly unlikely. 

I'm hoping for some kind of a reveal at TGA at the earliest though. 

Around the Network

Grounded, Sea of Thieves, Halo Infinite, you could toss any of these in for Best Ongoing (none will be will).

Grounded's Forge Mode looks amazing, Halo Infinite has had an awesome comeback, added a ton of content and soon Firefight, Sea of Thieves is continuing as per usual, with the Monkey Island expansion and Private Servers but I feel like Sea of Thieves if it were to ever be nominated, it would have been the PotC expansion, which it still wasn't nominated in that year so meh.

I doubt most of the journalists even play these sorts of games anyway and just pick whatever is considered the most popular.

Watch Destiny 2 be nominated 💀

This + House Expansion = 🔥

Started on Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate last night....not a good experience so far lol

The game is so damn confusing with the controls, actually makes a Tekken 1 (a game about a few years older) seem better gameplay wise.

So far...Ryu Hayabusa (main character of Ninja Gaiden) is my favorite character.

Day 1-7 Valhalla journal; I arrived in Engoland after 100%’ing Norway, killed some blokes without braking their shields whilst on fire, balanced some stones and got tossed by a fat guy 30 meters. Almost 100% on my first Engoland area and went fishing for some eels.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition