By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Make the series s $99 and call it a day.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Someone on ResetEra as well is claiming to have found a Linkedin page for Hellblade 2 stating it is in "late production/shipping phase"

I always figured it would be Xbox's Q1 2024 AAA exclusive. Avowed probably the Q2 one. Flight Sim 2024 and Forza Horizon 6 in Q3. Then Q4 maybe Fable or Indiana Jones or Oblivion remaster/remake.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 27 October 2023

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Someone on ResetEra as well is claiming to have found a Linkedin page for Hellblade 2 stating it is in "late production/shipping phase"

I always figured it would be Xbox's Q1 2024 AAA exclusive. Avowed probably the Q2 one. Flight Sim 2024 and Forza Horizon 6 in Q3. Then Q4 maybe Fable or Indiana Jones or Oblivion remaster/remake.

My Guess.

• Q1 - Towerborne
  • Q2 - Hellblade II
  • Q3 - Flight Sim 2024
  • Q4 - Avowed

Maybe: Indiana Jones and Oblivion Remaster - Q3/Q4.

I'm going to say Fable is Q1/Q2 in 2025 and Forza Horizon 6 won't release in 2024 as they'll take an extended development cycle.

Edit - Wouldn't surprise me if Towerborne and Hellblade are swapped though.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 27 October 2023

Probably Ara History Untold and Age of Mythology Retold as well but those are PC only releases.

Project Mara would be a perfect Developer Direct shadow-drop and I think Contraband should surely release in 2024 as well...

I think I'm changing my mind on who will replace Bobby if he is replaced, I think it will be Rob Kostich now, Lol.

Around the Network

Seen these names before and thought Bobby is a pet name for Rob. 

Xbox is my preferred platform, but I'm pretty much in the minority here in The Netherlands since they dropped the bomb with the Xbox One. However, it feels like Microsoft isnt even really trying anymore here. Marketing is none existent. We get so many playstation commercials on youtube and regular television where I have yet to see a Xbox commercial.

I hope they will do more now they have aquired Activision. So many games to show off.

6hrs into Alan Wake 2. My thoughts so far;

+ Performance mode runs perfect.
+ Gameplay is much slower and weighted than the first, really feels more like a RE than Alan Wake which is great in this case.
+ Combat has been slowed down massively, you’re no longer fighting 5+ enemies at a time but more 1v1, 1v2 which feels fine as enemies feel far more dangerous this time around. Also unlike the first it’s not an endless barrage of enemy spawns.
+ Leans much more to the horror genre than Alan Wake ever did, game actually gives me chills playing and has made my jump more than once, if that’s a good thing or a bad (for you) who knows but it works for this game.
+ The case board is probably the most ingenious way I’ve seen a game let you keep track of the story.
+ Saga is an actual great dual protagonist in this.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition