By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Thank you for joining us earlier today for our inaugural broadcast event, Xbox Partner Preview! This show focused on many of our wonderful third-party partners like Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, Remedy Entertainment, Studio Wildcard, and many others and featured nearly 30 minutes of trailers and new gameplay footage – all of which we have recapped for you below.

On today’s broadcast we revealed the first in-engine look at the upcoming Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater, showed the new Dondoko Island activity for Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, and were delighted to show the first gameplay footage of the upcoming Ark: Survival Ascended!

Once again, thank you to our third-party partners for sharing these exciting reveals with us today. And thank you, Xbox fans, for joining us as we all got to share our love of games with each other. Happy gaming!

No... Baulder's Gate 3 shown???

Am I losing my Nostra-beans-us powers already?!?!

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Spreading out all the games from 1 showcase per year to 3 or 4 has been nice. Plus I like the different formats. From the Developer Direct giving deep dives into a handful of games with developer interviews, to the main showcase being more focused at 1 hour rather than 1.5 hours, and today's Xbox Partner Preview providing a look into a dozen or so third-party games without any fluff.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

New plan after that Yakuza trailer is to try to finish 6 and LAD in November then Gaiden in December and finally be caught up in time for Infinite Wealth.

PixelPirate said:

I love and hate Forza Motorsport. Multiplayer is completely broken. I have to quit and start the game after each race because the game just gets stuck loading. It is a complete mess and bug-galore. The races themselves are extremely fun and addicting. I keep going back to this game, but I can understand many people are upset with the game.

Any of you tried the game?

Yea, been playing it on Xbox, and quite enjoyed the MP. No bugs so far for me. Ranking system could be better tho. Too many crashers in every lobby so far for my tastes.

Ryuu96 said:

New plan after that Yakuza trailer is to try to finish 6 and LAD in November then Gaiden in December and finally be caught up in time for Infinite Wealth.

That is what I'm trying to do, but I also have to finish Ishin and play 5 still, in addition to 6 and 7 and Gaiden. Lots to do, doubt I will finish them all before 8 drops, especially if BG3 does make 2023 as promised, will likely take a Yakuza break to play BG3. 

Gaylo Infinite being at 15 is actually really good considering how stacked it is, I've noticed pro streams are easily getting like 3 times the viewership lately. Seems like there's a lot of renewed interest in Halo which is nice to see. Please don't fumble this 343i

ice said:

Gaylo Infinite being at 15 is actually really good considering how stacked it is, I've noticed pro streams are easily getting like 3 times the viewership lately. Seems like there's a lot of renewed interest in Halo which is nice to see. Please don't fumble this 343i

#WeBack.