By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Xbox:

We will always keep Call of Duty Warzone on Playstation

We will put other Call of Duty games on Playstation as and when we want

We will also offer extra benefits and incentives to our Xbox customers to retain them and attract new customers

Xbox will be the best place to experience Call of Duty and Playstation will experience some Call of Duty

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Don't know how much clearer they can be, but FTC is next, and we haven't heard about their major concerns so far while we know about EC's and CMA's, maybe Microsoft has finally agreed to concessions for CoD starting with FTC which should also deal with a major concern for both EC and CMA, deal with all 3 at the same time.

You know, cus I'm petty, and don't care about CoD anyway, I wish that once this deal is done...Phil just says "fuck it, no more CoD. Period." lol

Hell, you could let those teams make basically CoD, but moving forward, you just call it something else (the good ol' FromSoft approach to "new IP"). Maybe the first game you do would be down on sales compared to CoD, but their audience would catch on quick enough. Call of Combat. Whatever. Get fucked.

Around the Network

It's surreal how close we are to stuff like Somerville and Pentiment releasing.

Angelus said:

You know, cus I'm petty, and don't care about CoD anyway, I wish that once this deal is done...Phil just says "fuck it, no more CoD. Period." lol

Hell, you could let those teams make basically CoD, but moving forward, you just call it something else (the good ol' FromSoft approach to "new IP"). Maybe the first game you do would be down on sales compared to CoD, but their audience would catch on quick enough. Call of Combat. Whatever. Get fucked.

Call of Duties.

Duty Calls

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Angelus said:

Duty of Call

• Call of Duties
  • Duty Calls
  • Duty of Call

Yup all check out. Or they just drop "Call of Duty" in the title and just have Modern Warfare, Black Ops, etc considered different IPs. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.