By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I feel like, the PC versions of Call of Duty should be outsourced.

I don't see any XGS/BGS whose sole purpose is to port titles to PC, they outsource all of that.

Around the Network

I said Halo Infinite deserves a nom but also it's crazy that Sea of Thieves has never received a nomination for "best ongoing" at TGAs.

I expect every Halo level ever made to eventually be recreated in Infinite's Forge. Someone's working on Halo 3's opening mission, Sierra 117

Ryuu96 said:

I said Halo Infinite deserves a nom but also it's crazy that Sea of Thieves has never received a nomination for "best ongoing" at TGAs.

Yea...wonder why that could be.

Definitely not cus highlighting that game's continued massive success would fly in the face of the ever so fun narrative that Rare is a ruined shell of a studio under MS who's not made a game anybody cares about in forever. 

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

I expect every Halo level ever made to eventually be recreated in Infinite's Forge. Someone's working on Halo 3's opening mission, Sierra 117

I've said it before but if Infinite Forge had some sort of seamless loading system from one Forge map to another then they could have people recreating entire Campaign levels, every single one would be possible, not just the smaller ones. Like an example, they create the map in segments in Forge and lets say, you enter a door or something, it will go to loading and then seamlessly pull you out of that Forge map and throw you into the next Forge map in the connection, Idek if this would be possible, Lol. But it would get around Forge's budget limit when making maps.

Or Dump Xbox One, bump the minimum requirements up and increase Forge's budget limit.

konnichiwa said:

Bought a new pc today and was a bit worried about vgchartz because hadn't logged out in like 16 years, did not help that my account was linked with an email that I didn't use for 15 years aswell....Anyway I somehow still remember the PW ^^.

Just in time to see Angry Joe bring up his one hour long starfield review (6/10 if you were curious)

Angry Joe LOL!!!!.

His opinion means a lot here to us in the VGChartz community, i am glad you let us know his score . Congrats on your new PC by the way

The Vampire Survivor update was fun (196 cheevs now) .. they made the dog evolve into a literal god of flowers lol, one of the most powerful characters in the game.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Oh and Microsoft needs to give Tencent the license to ABK content, I don't think ABK content has been available in China since the start of the year.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 October 2023

zero129 said:
konnichiwa said:

Bought a new pc today and was a bit worried about vgchartz because hadn't logged out in like 16 years, did not help that my account was linked with an email that I didn't use for 15 years aswell....Anyway I somehow still remember the PW ^^.

Just in time to see Angry Joe bring up his one hour long starfield review (6/10 if you were curious)

Angry Joe LOL!!!!.

His opinion means a lot here to us in the VGChartz community, i am glad you let us know his score . Congrats on your new PC by the way

Thanks, feels amazing now considering my pc barely could handle opening a few sites ^^.

I care about AJ tho,  probably one of the first big xbox games reviewers during the early 360 days.  Hi fi rush got a 9/10 from them.

Sea Of Thieves won last year an award for best ongoing game? Gamescom? I thought they mentioned it in the 5 year sea of thieves retrospective.