By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Rand is going to cook Jez in the Xbox Two Podcast.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Rand is going to cook Jez in the Xbox Two Podcast.

Love seeing fatties  fanboys go at it

Spade said:

Idk what Ryuu s on about. Me and V were the only ones who knew it would pass. Everyone else was deal is dead crowd.

We the only true believers, everybody else a fraud facts. 

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

FTC is gonna be ticked off about this announcement.

Ryuu96 said:

Rejection:

Spoiler!

Approval:

Around the Network
Spade said:

Idk what Ryuu s on about. Me and V were the only ones who knew it would pass. Everyone else was deal is dead crowd.

I don't think I ever thought the deal was dead. I always figured Microsoft would come up with some concession that would appease the CMA, and if not, that they would rather move Xbox entirely out of the UK than lose the $3b from the deal failing, at least until somebody in the UK came to their senses and stripped CMA of some of their power (which the PM was talking about doing after CMA initially shot the deal down).

Ryuu96 said:

Rejection:

Spoiler!

Approval:

Forgot one.

Yes these posts are from April 2023.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 October 2023

Onto the next purchase, CDPR pls. Keep Sonys small dirty greasy hands off CP2 please.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 13 October 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

shikamaru317 said:
Spade said:

I don't think I ever thought the deal was dead. I always figured Microsoft would come up with some concession that would appease the CMA, and if not, that they would rather move Xbox entirely out of the UK than lose the $3b from the deal failing, at least until somebody in the UK came to their senses and stripped CMA of some of their power (which the PM was talking about doing after CMA initially shot the deal down).

Nah, an American company bent the knee to the BRITISH EMPIRE! - Kappa

^ CMA Feeling RN.

1 Year, 8 Months, 25 Days

Covering this for this long has been an absolute nightmare!

All the posts and information to consume, all the court trials, all the fanboy shit and arguments, all the ups and downs from deal is happening to deal is dead, all the dooming, etc. Provided a lot of commentary at least but man, Lol. I do feel like I've learnt some stuff from this process though about law/legal and that has been fun/interesting, and talking about it in detail with people like @EpicRandy 

I'm so relieved it's finally over, I was basically at this stage.