By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Spade said:

Saw a cnbc or news reporter asking Phil about if Starfield will come to other platforms. Never has this ever happened to any other platform holder to this degree lmao

Yeah, it's ridiculous.

Around the Network

Got another awesome ship from a quest, it looks even better than my current one in stats, it's quite huge too.

Can't pilot it yet, don't have the skill, all I need is a single skill point, I'll get that tomorrow and try this baby out.

Spoiler!
Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 September 2023

rapsuperstar31 said:
Spade said:

Saw a cnbc or news reporter asking Phil about if Starfield will come to other platforms. Never has this ever happened to any other platform holder to this degree lmao

It really hasn't happened in video games, at least not in a very long time that a major third party or really any third party got purchased by one of the 3 console makers.  Prior to the recent third party buying spree, the last major company purchased where the games were taken away from another console that I can remember was when Microsoft purchased Rare.  Sony purchases some 2nd parties along the way like Naughty Dog, Guerrilla Games, and Bend Studio.  Nintendo has purchased some 2nd parties.  Microsoft purchased some games like Halo, and Gears of War before they released on other consoles to secure them.  But we hadn't seen anything like this in recent memory.  At this point they should stop with the silly questions, because we all know the answer and Sony fans just need to move on and play them in the cloud somewhere if they don't want to purchase and Xbox.

Yeah pretty much this. I personally feel worse for diehard Nintendo fans when it comes to third party games. Xbox fans will argue they could've gotten FF16 and Sony fans will argue they could've gotten Starfield, whereas Nintendo fans knew from the start they weren't getting either lol. And not just when it comes to exclusivity. Major games like Star Wars Jedi Survivor, Street Fighter 6, Resident Evil 4, Dead Space, Baldur's Gate 3. It was never in question on whether or not these games were coming to Switch. 

Gamers have to decide just how much they want to play a certain game. Suck it up and get whatever device is needed to play the games you want to play. 

Me when I start NG+ and lose my 1m+ credits, 8 ships, house, armour, weapons, etc.

Why I haven't bothered with outpost building yet, I think I'll save that for NG+, I barely have any skills for it anyway so I might as well wait and at this rate I won't have much in them skills before starting NG+ There is so much that I want, I actually rarely play NG+ in games, usually I'm one time only and done but I'm already planning my NG+ for Starfield.

Ryuu96 said:

Me when I start NG+ and lose my 1m+ credits, 8 ships, house, armour, weapons, etc.

Why I haven't bothered with outpost building yet, I think I'll save that for NG+, I barely have any skills for it anyway so I might as well wait and at this rate I won't have much in them skills before starting NG+ There is so much that I want, I actually rarely play NG+ in games, usually I'm one time only and done but I'm already planning my NG+ for Starfield.

Everything is supposed to move over with you in NG+ lol. The only thing you're starting over is the story at least that's what has been my experience in NG+

Around the Network

The scale of Starfield never ceases to amaze me. Seems like nearly every named settlement I go to, no matter how small, has at least 4 sidequests. At this rate I may never make it to Neon as I just keep finding more side quests to do. I have like 5 different quests telling me I need to go to Neon at this point, but instead I'm always like "nope, I'm going to go hang up some posters for this Kid instead"

Damn that ship … why the heck you need that much fuel tho? Lol I got 2 tanks equalling 800 and can jump anywhere.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Damn that ship … why the heck you need that much fuel tho? Lol I got 2 tanks equalling 800 and can jump anywhere.

It wasn't my build! It was given to me, Lol.

Base Stats

• Fuel - 2800
  • Hull - 999
  • Cargo - 3550
  • Crew - 6
  • Shield - 805

It's better than my current ship, but I can't pilot Class C ships yet.

All I did was add a 3rd weapon to it because it only had two.

I feel like at the very least, we shouldn't have loading screens entering stores in a specific city, it should just be an interactable door, I feel like some of these loading screens are design choices rather than engine limitations because we see in the same areas, open shops but then there's a few shops that are accessed via loading only.

And like, you can also jump straight down from the Commercial/Residential District into the Spaceport without hitting any technical barriers but the only way to reach the Commercial/Residential District from the Spaceport is via a train loading screen (unless you can jump up, Lol). So I feel like this is more a design choice as well.

Could add a classic music in an elevator which isn't actually a loading screen because Commercial/Residential is on higher ground so you have to use it to get up there, if it was a glass elevator it would have been even cooler looking out on the city as it goes up. I want to experiment tomorrow if I can jump up from Spaceport to Residential/Commercial without fucking my performance up because you can do it from top to bottom, Lol.

Probably would be even slower than the loading screen though since Residential/Commercial is quite high, Lol.

Just found the Elder Scrolls easter egg, it's in New Homestead on Titan in Sol if anyone wants to look for it.