By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Holding start brings up the planet immediately.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:

I was able to play for a few hours last night and joined Constellation. I definitely don’t want to rush through the main story lol. There’s already some faction related quests coming up and I already want to go through everything like a kid in the candy store.

I only encountered 1 visual bug and 1 audio bug so far, but after several hours, that’s mighty impressive for Bethesda. Game looks and feels great at high framerates too!

I've got 2 bugs in one side quest that forced me to reload. 1st was I had to follow an npc but she just wouldn't move. 2nd I somehow started speaking to 2 characters simultaneously and then the dialogue options glitches and I couldn't choose anything. Aside from that no other bugs for me.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Heads up before big convos maybe do a quick save. Have had a bug where a conversation camera angle is bugged and i cant respond so i've bene going to my last saves.

I can't pull myself away from just doing random side quests, Lol.

So much to do...I actually think the levelling is fine, all I'm doing is random early game side quests and it's going up fast enough Imo.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Ryuu96 said:

I can't pull myself away from just doing random side quests, Lol.

So much to do...I actually think the levelling is fine, all I'm doing is random early game side quests and it's going up fast enough Imo.

Same here lol This is Fallout/Skyrim all again! :)

I have SO many sidequest/activities and I just keep being sidetracked....