By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

I'm watching Spade's bet go back and forth here wondering who will win.

PCGamer has been running down Starfield for months to justify a low score so I’m not surprised by them. Said Starfield wasn’t getting a 90, so I’m not surprised by the score either. Just under 6hrs to go!! Then 10 days of playing Starfield.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 31 August 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Ryuu96 said:

They’re going by meta (series X ) which shows an 87 atm, which is the same score as FFXVI. What happens if it ends up tying each other?

Spade said:

F in the chat for Volition. RIP.

Just a week after the 'Bigger, Badder, Bossier' trailer :') probably a farewell trailer in hindsight.

Around the Network

First thing I saw when opening up Steam. What convenient timing. AND, ends on September 7th

NobleTeam360 said:
Ryuu96 said:

They’re going by meta (series X ) which shows an 87 atm, which is the same score as FFXVI. What happens if it ends up tying each other?

OpenCritic is more accurate, Smdh.

For Spade and Ice's bet we have left a few in the UK.

• Edge - Traditionally a harsher critic.
  • Eurogamer - Uses the 5 star system, I think 4/5 is the max from Eurogamer.
  • Pure Xbox - Could help Ice, Lol.
  • The Guardian - Wildcard.
  • Metro - Trash clickbait site, I'm not even talking about their reviews, just the entire company, Lmao.

Embracer starting to kill the bigger studios. Ahh I still remember being a called and idiot when I said Embracer would start to implode and take down studios with it, it would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition