By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:
Ryuu96 said:

So what games would you guys like to see get a wrap?

With Diablo and Overwatch being the only 2 Blizzard franchises on console, those are probably the ones that would be represented lol

I personally would like to see one that has all their franchises represented in some way on a single wrap. But there might be too much going on. If just a single franchise can be done, I personally would want StarCraft lol but that doesn't make any sense on a console.

Oh, I meant from all Xbox IP, not just Blizzard ones, to clarify, Lol.

Around the Network

She is apparently a very reputable Marvel leaker, one of the best, who is now talking about Starfield rumours

Ryuu96 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

With Diablo and Overwatch being the only 2 Blizzard franchises on console, those are probably the ones that would be represented lol

I personally would like to see one that has all their franchises represented in some way on a single wrap. But there might be too much going on. If just a single franchise can be done, I personally would want StarCraft lol but that doesn't make any sense on a console.

Oh, I meant from all Xbox IP, not just Blizzard ones, to clarify, Lol.

Oh! My bad lol

Hmm, for my personal top 5, I would like:

Halo
Doom
Fable
Grounded
Hi-Fi Rush

I know a couple may be odd choices, but I feel like these have a lot of very creative possibilities that can be done! 

Starfield rumours so good we have leakers from other industries crossing over to get in on the hype.

These leakers gonna derail the hype train they got it speeding up. Also console blankets? Shame my console is on the bottom shelf and I can’t see it but I’d like a RRoD blanky coz it brings back that nostalgic blanket trick vibe.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

It's time for the Starfield launch trailer.

Where Will You Be Playing Starfield?

Xbox Series X1672.73%

Xbox Series S00%

PC (Windows Store)14.55%

PC (Steam)418.18%

Xbox Series + Windows Store14.55%

Xbox Series + Steam00%

In My Dreams00%

Total:22

RIP whoever said windows store.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

I figured paid mods could make a return in Starfield

Is paid mods a problem. There are some creators who spend a good bit of time and effort making mods, I do not see any issue if they get some compensation for there efforts.