By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
VersusEvil said:

I just logged in after almost 9yrs, a fanboy was pretending to be me all this time. I’m so sorry. Please … believe me.

For real tho, people breaking NDA getting caught? Cry me a god damn fucking river mr *checks notes* .. says he’s a literal nobody.

Yeah, I'm also skeptical that it is an impersonator, guessing he just spun this story after he got caught in an attempt to not be blacklisted by Bethesda.

Around the Network

Wow, the character creator seems much better than past Bethesda games, pretty incredible how accurate you can recreate someone this time around.

Some nice updates on already announced games at least. Keighley purposefully hyped down the likelihood of a large number of new game announcements, so I doubt I will watch live, but seems we will have some nice trailers to watch afterwards at least.

I dislike Geoff more than I dislike IGN & Ubisoft combined so it’s an easy skip for me. I’ll watch the CP77:PL & AW2 stuff on their own YT channels.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Wow, the character creator seems much better than past Bethesda games, pretty incredible how accurate you can recreate someone this time around.

I think it's an AI photoshop, Lol.

@shikamaru317 Another dumb fuck take from this guy.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 19 August 2023

Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:

I think it's an AI photoshop, Lol.

I tested the image myself in an analyzer because many were speculating it was fake.

White indicates original image, color can indicate editing, though not necessarily. If you look at the areas where color as showing and compare to the original image, the color seems to be on the spots where the compression artifacts are at from where the image was compressed down from probably 2160p/4k to 511p, I'm only really seeing color where those compression artifacts are, that is why color is showing on the UI too which wouldn't have needed to be photoshopped. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 19 August 2023

Sorry about the notification, I replaced the tweet embed with an image

Ryuu96 said:

@shikamaru317 Another dumb fuck take from this guy.

Yeah, I called him out on that one, lol:

He seems to have a major bug up his butt about Microsoft/Xbox here lately, it's a shame seeing somebody fall deeper and deeper down the hate well, to the point where they're just trying to find excuses to post hate about a company.