By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III fully revealed

Campaign:
• Cinematic Call of Duty campaign missions + open combat missions that provide more player choice

Multiplayer:
• All 16 launch maps from the original Modern Warfare 2 (2009) have been fully modernized into the new engine + new modes and gameplay features; available at launch
• 4 Ground War maps
• Over 12 all-new core 6v6 maps coming post-launch during live seasons
• Carry Forward: weapons and cosmetic content, including Bundles, Operators, and other rewards and unlocks will carry forward between MWII and MWIII
• Map Voting
• Overhauled movement; Slide Cancel, Reload Cancel, fire immediately after sliding, increased strafe speeds & ads movement and more
• Classic mini map
• 150 Health
• Gear Perk system
• All perks active from the start of match

Zombies:
• Created by Treyarch
• Open-world, largest Call of Duty Zombies map ever
• Missions, core Zombies features and secrets to discover
• 4 player squads, up to 24 players

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 August 2023

Around the Network

Still no new updates from the CMA or any invitation for public commentary on recent findings, starting to think there will be none before they drop their final decision as the August 29 limit is final.

EpicRandy said:

Still no new updates from the CMA or any invitation for public commentary on recent findings, starting to think there will be none before they drop their final decision as the August 29 limit is final.

I think they have to allow for public comments and that takes 7 days.

Idk why as I'm a bit confused by the whole thing now but Idas thinks it could be closing late September-Early October now...If I understand it right, I think Idas is saying Microsoft will offer to pass it now without the divestment but with the EU commitments, the CMA will refuse and say they need the divestment and then Microsoft will offer it and then a Phase 1 investigation into the divestment will happen...

Idfk anymore, I've given up, I'm just expecting this to close in October now, Lol. Every date is wrong, might as well go with the latest possible.

I'm done! I'm a defeated man! I can't be bothered anymore, latest possible, no disappointment, Lol.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 August 2023

Sucks.

Meanwhile Phil is like, lets have 6+ RPGs!

Didn't need 3 shooters is such an odd statement.

Around the Network

Reading up on CoD MW3 and honestly it seems great. Increased TTK (time to kill) from 50% more player health, all 16 classic MW2 2009 maps remastered, return of classic CoD minimap, all perks available from the start, more open campaign missions, open world zombies instead of the usual wave mode.

2 weeks for Starfield review....the balls. Either this game is a 10/10 or its insanely huge (even just for the main story content).

I will find a way to play this.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Starfield review copies are out in the wild now, and stuff has been leaking online. If you want to avoid spoilers, now is probably a good time to start avoiding the forums

Also, Lord Cognito confirmed on twitter the review embargo lifts on August 31st at noon EST US.

Already got Xeetter blacklisted and my YT watch history wiped (so no Starfield in my feed hopefully) so I’m not worried.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Lmao.