By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Okay, so I guess Starfield review codes may be going out this week after all lol

Around the Network

The Halo Infinite good vides continue

gtotheunit91 said:

Okay, so I guess Starfield review codes may be going out this week after all lol

Pretty dang early, must be confident because that gives reviewers a lot of time to find bugs, Lol. Just assuming Friday 18th is the latest, and the review embargo is launch (not early access but the actual full launch which I think it will be) then that gives reviewers almost 3 weeks to review the game and really explore it so we should have quite a lot of reviews for launch.

gtotheunit91 said:

The Halo Infinite good vides continue

Jackfrags and Summit teaming up to revive Halo Infinite, Lol.

So it appears reviewers get it this week, content creators get it Sep 1st, same time as it's available to the general public (if they choose the upgrade), very likely to avoid spoilers beforehand, nice. Also reviewers getting the review code this week should really largely decrease any concern about it not being announced as going gold yet, Lol. Going gold nowadays is mostly just a marketing term anyway in the era of day one patches.

Around the Network

Completed my GS goal for the year :)

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 14 August 2023

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

NateDrake said:

I have yet to hear anything bad about the game. And this dates back to last yr. Some could be honeymoon high impressions, of course.

NateDrake said:

That timing is true. I shared that review code is going out this week in this thread yesterday, too.

-

Reading that Starfield leaks are on Reddit too, story leaks.

I've said it before but when Campaign AI drops, Forgers will be remaking entire Halo Campaign levels (at least, the smaller ones).

Would be cool if they can't increase the budget if they could do a sort of inbuilt map linking feature, at a certain location in the 1st map, upon entering it, it will load up the next map, can also just split the maps into two parts but it would be annoying to save/quit and load up the next one.

Yikes. I've got a bad feeling that Starfield is going to be facing an uphill battle of anti-Xbox critic bias from a fair few critics, Game Rant included. I mean seriously, this is just an embarrassing amount of negative Starfield articles, and from 5 different writers for Game Rant too.